Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doctor_Spengler

The recent gross thing that has happened to you.

Probably not recommended for people with a weak stomach.

Whats the grossest thing that has happened to you recently, or the grossest ever.

I was drinking from cup in my room with the lights off, when I went to get a refill I found out there was a drowned cockroach in it.

I accidentally drank piss once.

Edit: I didn't see the "recent" part, but nothing like that has happened recently.

About two years ago, I managed to ram a drill bit through my thumb. It was pretty nasty.

Edited by Megalyth

The other night I felt an itch on my back and scratched it.. Soon as I did this giant fucking disgusting underground... Zit thing exploded with like a shot glass worth of blood, it was nasty as all hell.. I instantly ran the the shower blood pouring out all the while, I am one vile motherfucking creature dude like holy shit. Don't see that shit every day.

I managed to obliterate 3rd from right knuckle on my right hand, the horrible sight of uncovered flesh was horrendous and constantly there, now I have a gross scar there.

When I was younger, I was a cutter, and I (without hesitation) performed quite a bit of genital mutilation, and stored the blood in a jar, which I accidentally knocked over. Thankfully, I was around 16 and have not had this issue in a very, very long time.

Recent: I stepped in cow poop on a camping trip.

Not-so-recent: My brother puked on some lady wearing an expensive dress. Me finding it funny and cracking up did not help at all.

Note: @DoctorFrickinRetro and @Megalyth, I must commend your choices of profile picture. They fit your posts perfectly.

Edited by TootsyBowl

Doing 70 mph on the highway, window down, singing my heart out as I usually do... when a giant bug smacks into my face and splatters into my mouth! BLEAH!!

43 minutes ago, TootsyBowl said:

Recent: I stepped in cow poop on a camping trip.

Funny thing: living on a farm makes one almost blase about animal poop. I mean, when you handle animals every day, you get poop on you every day, and you just get used to it. When you're done with chores, just leave your boots at the door, change your clothes, wash your hands (or shower, depending on the extent of the damage), and everything is fine. Over the past several years, I've started chuckling at non-farmers freaking out about how gross animal droppings are; even though I was there once myself.

I could probably tell loads of farm experiences that would make people here squeamish. :-)

1 minute ago, 42PercentHealth said:

Funny thing: living on a farm makes one almost blase about animal poop. I mean, when you handle animals every day, you get poop on you every day, and you just get used to it. When you're done with chores, just leave your boots at the door, change your clothes, wash your hands (or shower, depending on the extent of the damage), and everything is fine. Over the past several years, I've started chuckling at non-farmers freaking out about how gross animal droppings are; even though I was there once myself.

I could probably tell loads of farm experiences that would make people here squeamish. :-)

It wasn't really that gross, it was the most recent though. Just walking around the campsite when suddenly splootch. 

Eating a bowl of rice, when I see a very small grey bug, similar to a worm on my spoon (luckily I didn't eat it). It was the size of a rice grain and it probably got cooked with the rest of the rice, giving all its "nutrients" to it. I left the rice that night and made me some toast.

Yes, it's not that gross, but it "made my day" or night to be precise.

Pulling a teeth with my hands, it was hurting too much i couldn't take it, i was a kid when i did that, after pulling it out, it was a relief, another was cutting a bit flesh of my right foot, whenever i walked i felt pain, even when i wasn't walking it still hurt, so i grabbed a knife and cutted that bit of flesh, after that my foot started to bleed, but at least i wasn't feeling that pain anymore.

Not so recent, but maybe a few months ago, a fucking white giant cockroach came through the window of my room, the terrifying thing is that I realized because the motherfucker sounded like a helicopter every time he fluttered his wings.
I scream as if I have seen the Devil for the first time.

In the end, I had no weapon at my side, I had to use my Guitar Hero guitar to knock it out of the air and finally spray it with a whole tank of spray and then weep in the corner. It was 12 at night, I did not sleep that day.

Since then I no longer have a single window open, nor the door.

I really hate cockroaches.

Someone fainted on the subway today. I've seen a lot by commuting back and forth for 10 years but never people loosing consciousness so this was pretty shocking. It was a surprisingly calm situation despite there being several stations left to the hospital. I watched this unfold and I realized there was no gypsy zigeuner frequenting my subway car in the rush hour. Not a single one. Unusual, but Thank Satan because people really couldn't keep an eye on their bags and belongings. I found myself visualizing having to throw a gypsy zigeuner out, I think as some sort of coping mechanism when seeing this - I don't know why.

Bought myself a beer for my nerves. I hope people stop fainting  in my subway car. Le Pavé de l'Ours.

My first girlfriend back in high school tried to be sexy by teasing me with her panties, meanwhile they had shit stains all over them. Just add that to the list of traumatic experiences and one more fetish that I'll never ever have. 

Some years ago I foolishly left a glass of apple juice beside my bed during the night. When I woke up to take a swig, I got the sensation of the liquid being slightly pulpier than normal, so I turned on my bedside light on and, of course - ants.

Rushed to the bathroom, projected the entire contents of my mouth down the plughole, and then probably brushed my teeth for a solid five minutes.

I have something... but first I need to lower you into the insanity. My uncle has a pig farm. I've been there in the summer and had to shovel melting and putrefied pig shit. Is that gross? No... nauseating? Yes. I don't get grossed out in general. I have chosen not to help with the slaughtering as my eyes are too virgin for that. People can tell me violent movies and violent video games can desensitize you, but after 30 years of violent games and movies, I'm still easily affected by the real stuff.

So that's where we're at before I tell you the grosses moment.

My uncle and his family were away for whatever reason so I was in charge of the farm for a weekend or so. There was a pregnant sow that wasn't due to give birth until 3 days after my uncle came back. When my uncle returned, at that point the pig would be moved to the safety of the nursery and out of a public pen which would be dangerous for piglets.

Guess who decided not to wait an extra 4 days to have her babies? Anyway, she had 3. I told my uncle over the phone. He said that's not enough she's pregnant with more. Its been hours and there's not more appearing. He informed me I needed to get in there and get them. I didn't understand at first. See I thought he meant go in the pen and get the piglets. Then when he added, if I don't go in there and get them, the mother could die. That's when I realized... oh. I had to reach into a pig to collect stillborn piglets.

There you have it.

For anyone still reading. 2 were stillborn and basically clogged the pipe. It was so traumatic I often forget it happened.

Edited by geo

11 minutes ago, geo said:

My uncle has a pig farm. I've been there in the summer and had to shovel melting and purified pig shit. Is that gross?

Well, if the pig shit was purified, where's the problem?

4 minutes ago, Maes said:

Well, if the pig shit was purified, where's the problem?

Spell check leads to hilarity :-)

While I'm hear, for anyone with a weaker stomach here's a gross out story. It doesn't quite gross me out, but I know its pretty horrible. I was baby sitting my cousin's 2 kids when they had the flu. We were all pined into a chair because we could wedge in. The kids were asleep. I didn't want to move as that would wake them. So I yawned without covering my mouth. It was a long enough yawn where one of the kids propped up awake and sneezed directly into my mouth.

That also proves how immune I am to anything. If someone can sneeze into my mouth without me getting sick, nothing will.

Alright. I'm out of gross stories. Although I've been vomited on twice, but that seems tame.

As far as gross shit goes... does this shit count?

This is a real indicent I encountered aaaages ago when I still worked for a certain university. You can't quite make it out on the video (filmed in potatovision, heh) but there were what appeared to be whole undigested leaves embedded in the shit, which was plastered on the bowl. I can't even imagine how this was "delivered". And, unfortunately, even if this shit wasn't my work, it was still my job to clean it (well, at least if I didn't want it hanging around for days). -_-

I broke my head via toilets door, i was in hurry because i want to take a sh*t :-). Blood with sh*t was everywhere because i knockout myself XD

15 minutes ago, geo said:

Although I've been vomited on twice, but that seems tame.

Heh I've been puked on too. It was actually pretty hilarious at the time. What can you do but laugh at such a ludicrous event?

It's not a sinus infection until you blow your nose and the tissue ends up red. Blech.
Also, there's a couple of cockroaches that hang out in my kitchen and always end up scaring the shit out of me when I get my morning coffee at 5 AM. They've evaded every glue trap we put out and my landlords are too cheap for an exterminator.

I think anyone who takes care of babies or young children has been vomited on, but baby vomit really isn't gross.

3 minutes ago, Major Arlene said:

Also, there's a couple of cockroaches that hang out in my kitchen and always end up scaring the shit out of me when I get my morning coffee at 5 AM. They've evaded every glue trap we put out and my landlords are too cheap for an exterminator.

You know what they say: If you see 2 then you have 200. Not to give you the creeps or anything! ;-)

9 hours ago, Doomkid said:

The other night I felt an itch on my back and scratched it.. Soon as I did this giant fucking disgusting underground... Zit thing exploded with like a shot glass worth of blood, it was nasty as all hell.. I instantly ran the the shower blood pouring out all the while, I am one vile motherfucking creature dude like holy shit. Don't see that shit every day.

You have Nurgles blessing!

1 hour ago, Megalyth said:

Heh I've been puked on too. It was actually pretty hilarious at the time. What can you do but laugh at such a ludicrous event?

First time I was thrown up on was in the 2nd grade. 2 of us went to ask the teacher something. The other student asked if he could go to the bathroom. he felt sick. No he can't go he's not sick.... vomit! Well that proved it.

Grossest thing recently?  I've got a skin infection from both staph and an unidentified fungus on both hands.  Itchy, red, lots of small oozing blisters.  Skin is crusted over, occasionally getting painful splits in my skin at areas where it stretches, often oozing either plasma or blood.  Lots of flaking skin and lymph scabs coming off daily.

I've been on medication for it for the last few weeks, though.  Actually, just ran out this past weekend, and it's getting worse again.  Hooray, pain!