Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer

I've lost a lot of respect for Rockstar as a publisher, but they DO make wicked games. And now that I own a PS4 I don't have to wait around for a PC port, which is nice.

With any luck, this game could be an excellent spaghetti western thriller with enough content to keep me occupied unlike the previous Red Dead Redemption which had almost nothing to do, a literal desert for meaningful content that game was.

"Maybe when your mother is done mourning your father, I'll keep her in black, on your behalf"

That's quite the line lol.

3 hours ago, mrthejoshmon said:

With any luck, this game could be an excellent spaghetti western thriller with enough content to keep me occupied unlike the previous Red Dead Redemption which had almost nothing to do, a literal desert for meaningful content that game was.

Well you will probably have to get through a pretty formidable shark card paywall to get to that content though lol. They will probably just focus most of the content updates for the online part just like GTA 5 and make everything super expensive so you either have to grind boring missions for an overly excessive period of time or pay to get everything

11 hours ago, wheresthebeef said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

A prequel to Red Dead Redemption 1

The third Red Dead game

Rockstar's naming conventions are weird

How can they be named Rockstar when they're not even a band?

I was happy with earning poker and rum money from bounties, losing in poker, get drunk and repeat.

I enjoyed the simple combat mechanics as well. I'm curious if they are going to make a first person mode and create a PC port.

From what I've heard, they aren't likely to make a PC port for the first game, as the code for it - by the admission of Rockstar - is pretty much held together by bubblegum, and many people were surprised that it worked at all.

I can't imagine the next game not having a PC port. GTAV has been very successful for them in the PC space, and it's not likely they won't try to imitate that success with RDR2. I wouldn't be surprised if we had to wait a number of months after the console version to see it though.