"Oh yeah, that was a thing that existed..."

 

9 hours ago, Skeletonpatch said:

Emojis make me think of young people, and that's terrible because anyone under the age of 60 should have their smaller intestine torn out with a tarnished spoon.

tenor.gif

Edited by Arctangent
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Arctangent said:

 

tenor.gif

I knew it! That virus is getting more sophisticated, though it has no idea how old I am... And it has no idea how what I think of young people...

 

Also, another thing that totally existed for some unknowable reason:

 

59d4e942d3c82_Shittyshit.jpg.38788fb6fab7e147ed03cc868c22f980.jpg

Edited by Skeletonpatch

Posted (edited)

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Skeletonpatch said:

I knew it! That virus is getting more sophisticated, though it has no idea how old I am... And it has no idea how what I think of young people...

Look, Neferefre, even if your gold jigsaw puzzle has let you possess a high schooler with a knack of card games and let you do whatever it is you want with his body, you're still actually 4000 years old and you make it blatantly obvious with the way to speak.

 

Also your grasp on what you're being crotchety about. That was clearly a gif, not an emoji.

Edited by Arctangent

Posted (edited)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Arctangent said:

Look, Neferefre, even if your gold jigsaw puzzle has let you possess a high schooler with a knack of card games and let you do whatever it is you want with his body, you're still actually 4000 years old and you make it blatantly obvious with the way to speak.

 

Also your grasp on what you're being crotchety about. That was clearly a gif, not an emoji.

I can't tell if you're taking me seriously or if you are just adding to my joke. In spite of my relatively young age, I maintain that things like emojis are stupid and don't improve written communication, they harm it. Also, I find most of their designs to be obnoxious and annoying.

 

I didn't intend to offend anyone with my statement, I thought that most people would find the absurd suggestions I made in my first post to be funny. I am fully aware that your post contained a .gif, however that .gif was of an animated emoji and thus I thought it would apply to the ridiculous logic I inserted into my first post.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, GhoulDesecrator said:

Jif

 

That's a brand of Peanut Butter and NOT a moving picture. 

 

Oh you pronounce Gib with a soft J? Get out of my house. 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Neurosis said:

 

That's a brand of Peanut Butter and NOT a moving picture. 

 

Oh you pronounce Gib with a soft J? Get out of my house. 

Ok, but would you 'j'ive me that last slice of pizza before I go?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Ichor said:

'j'ive

 

sorry I don't speak Jive, I need a translator 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Neurosis said:

 

That's a brand of Peanut Butter and NOT a moving picture. 

 

Oh you pronounce Gib with a soft J? Get out of my house. 

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Pfft. John Carmack.  PFFFT. What does HE know. He only revolutionized the gaming industry with a FPS that we still talk about today. /s /joke /s /joke /eggshells

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now