Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Idiotinfrontofadesk

How much storage has DOOM-related stuff took up on your computer?

only 1.09 GB. A lot of that is multiple copies of IWADS scattered around for editing, different ports, etc. If I had organized it better, I bet it would be half in size

Doom Superfolder has 9.4 GB. Mostly of classic wads and older stuff from the 2000s and 2010-era ZDoom days

ide540 (Yes, I still use an older version of IDE, it works) weighs in at 10.8 GB, and that's after I deleted older updates of multiplayer maps, mods, and map/bugfix patches that were no longer being used on various servers.

I have been accumulating doom files for almost 10 years now probably. Back then my Skulltag source port was pretty much the doom files dumpster. Now it's become an archive folder.

doom.jpg

Main Doom folder contains 50 gb of stuff. I just like collect those files and I'm lazy to clean duplicates.

I have a lot of old Doom stuff backed up on several CD's including wads from the BBS days and ftp CDROM.

Although my current doom_stuff folder on hdd is only 13.4 gb.

In My case i have 1.25 GB of DOOM On my Computer ,come with All dooms Hexen,Heretic ,The Lost Episodes,Ultimate Simplicity and Lots of Wads and the RougeLike Come too