Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

I'm about to buy this gaming laptop

Price seems good for what you get, but I wonder if it will be super loud or unstable.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834234455&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Gaming+Laptops-_-N82E16834234455&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpMLOBRC9ARIsAPiGeZDzcVlvlz5zCfDIbQ8RtO4OKS_ZIjgCy9onngSKdNPSD3DhRKwSaUkaAslqEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Feel free to point me to a better laptop for the price point before I impulsively buy! Thanks. :)

Hmm... never mind, seems cheaply built. Looking at Alienware now.

Edited by Hellbent

Do you absolutely NEED it to be a laptop? Because you can probably get a better more stable and cheaper desktop.

Alienware is gonna offer you disgustingly expensive shit that will break within the year.

I mean just remember that while you can get a laptop that runs games as well as a desktop, laptops aren't meant to last, and they do even less so when they're for gaming.

I suppose it could be a desktop. The layout of my room isn't really that ideal for a desk. I was gonna play on my bed. But if it ways almost 8lbs. That could be pretty uncomfortable. You're probably right, I should probably just get a desk and desktop.