• Scaring the kiddies
    • PARTY
    • Spooky Videogames
    • Spooky Movies
    • I HAVE TO WORK :(
    • I totally forgot Halloween existed
    • NOTHING.
    • Shitposting online as always
    • Uhm, in *my* country, we don't celebrate such frivolous pagan activities, stupid American
    • OTHER (Please specify, unless you're too spooked to type)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gonna binge on Lovecraft this whole month as well, I think.  And maybe some Poe.

Also, somewhat Halloween-y:

1 person likes this

Every October I watch 31 horror movies leading right up to Halloween, I also enjoy playing survival horror games during that time, reading some H.P Lovecraft and some M.R. James, and some suitable spooky music to set the mood. I would say October is my favorite month of the year, seeing as Autumn is my preferred season. I just enjoy the atmosphere so much.

4 people like this

169759.jpg

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Piper Maru said:

Every October I watch 31 horror movies leading right up to Halloween, I also enjoy playing survival horror games during that time, reading some H.P Lovecraft and some M.R. James, and some suitable spooky music to set the mood. I would say October is my favorite month of the year, seeing as Autumn is my preferred season. I just enjoy the atmosphere so much.

I feel like this is something people like us celebrate year round anyway right? Everyday Is Hallow's Eve 🎃

3 people like this

2 hours ago, geo said:

169759.jpg

heh, reminds me of what I did with a pumpkin a few years ago...

bibh3ad.jpg

2 people like this

Halloween's my favorite damn holiday, but since I'm teaching abroad, I'm not sure what I'll be doing this year. My adult English-conversation class and I have a day scheduled to do pumpkins/a light party, and then I think I'm going to try to get down to Shibuya, Tokyo for an event.

Gonna binge hella Junji Ito manga either way.

Edited by Cipher

Posted (edited)

I'm probably going to play Cry of Fear and any other indie horror I am interested in.

Might put them on youtube to celebrate Halloween, been so long since I uploaded.

For those interested it's Mr. Zalgo, but only for those interested in checking out my old vids. been like a year since I last uploaded.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, ZALGO said:

I'm probably going to play Cry of Fear and any other indie horror I am interested in.

Might put them on youtube to celebrate Halloween, been so long since I uploaded.

For those interested it's Mr. Zalgo, but only for those interested in checking out my old vids. been like a year since I last uploaded.

Playing Cry of Fear and Afraid of Monsters currently. I love those games.

Just now, Piper Maru said:

Playing Cry of Fear and Afraid of Monsters currently. I love those games.

I played Cry of Fear I think, two years ago, and it's one of my favorites in the indie horror genre.

Sadly I don't have Half-Life so I can't play Afraid of Monsters just yet. I look forward to it though.

1 person likes this

I'll do a video for that day but other than that, it's just another day in my way...