Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mayomancer

Who would you be in the Doomworld's forum family ?

The room is quickly filling up with people who don't want to talk or want to remain invisible or are dead or in the attic or want to be seen wearing a straitjacket and rocking quietly in the corner for attention. Some people!

You can talk to me and Pavera, who is also normal. We'll be at the table, eating, drinking and being stand-up citizens. Taking the plates away when everyone's done. Complimenting the hosts on their wine selection. Poisoning Jon's meal because THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE Doom podcast— sorry, what were we talking about? Normal. Just act normal...

55 minutes ago, Alfonzo said:

The room is quickly filling up with people who don't want to talk or want to remain invisible or are dead or in the attic or want to be seen wearing a straitjacket and rocking quietly in the corner for attention. Some people!

You can talk to me and Pavera, who is also normal. We'll be at the table, eating, drinking and being stand-up citizens. Taking the plates away when everyone's done. Complimenting the hosts on their wine selection.

Yes I see it now: the boring snob who acts like everyone else is beneath them. In reality he spends most of his time in a dark room sipping brandy and listening to the talkback wireless while reminiscing about the music that they had in his day.

For shame, you've destroyed my image of you as Louis Theroux.

I'd be your father's cousin (your first cousin once removed) who has always been like an uncle to you. Someone you never would have hung out with if you weren't related, but you're glad you are.

Pretty much unnoticeable/forgettable unless I speak too loudly, could get the entire household very upset if that happened.

3 hours ago, Obsidian said:

I am your father's mother's brother's cousin's former roommate.

What's that make us?

Drug-addled cousin who will get you wrapped up in extremely esoteric, sometimes fucked-up (but entertaining) conversations, won't do a shot with you but will generously offer you a few tokes of the best bud in town.

I'd be the guy sitting on the recliner and reading the newspaper, with a broom and a large hammer lying next to it.

"Hey look, Ethel. There's a sale for sausage this week."

"What kind, Fred?"

"Bratwurst, genoa salami, linguica, choriz-"

"Ooo, let's try linguica this tim-" hears commotion on the floor above

"HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON UP THERE?" takes the broom and repeatedly pokes the ceiling with the handle

The noise gets louder, and plaster begins to fall sporadically, and a chunk lands unseen on a plate of freshly cooked scrambled eggs

"DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!"

An extremely loud noise, the building shakes, and smoke begins to seep from the ceiling above. The smoke detector goes off.

"OK THAT'S IT! Dang kids and their rock music grumble grumble." grabs the hammer with "B&" etched into it, takes a few bites of crunchy scrambled eggs, and heads upstairs.

Minutes later, he returns, only to find the ninth package of spam by the front door this week.

The ADHD kid who is either so energetic that he literally bounces around the house, (badly) imitates a dog and annoys everyone else by (badly) whistling pop music OR so disgruntled that he retreats into the basement, not wanting to see anyone.

Getting salty comments from mean people on here.

Acting like tumblr 21 anime feminist.

Posting my old broken doom wads to get warning.

false warnings.

I'm possibly the son who is actually on his laptop playing doom all day wanting everyone to leave him alone.