Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

7 hours ago, Agent6 said:

25660165_1599030853509563_49446148694949

I've known evil for a while. I know what evil can do for me, but I have yet to give in and allow evil to assist me. Maybe 2018 will be different.

1 hour ago, geo said:

Mistress is a mother? I'd wager she's more vamp than goth, but the two genres blur sometimes.

Way to be pedantic 

5 hours ago, Neurosis said:

Way to be pedantic 

You are half human, half machine.

Actually, Elvira is in fact a mother. She has a daughter named Sadie Pierson, born on October 12, 1994.

I thought the most weird fact about her however was how apparently singer Tom Jones fucked her so hard she needed stitches.

IW8simF.gif

4 hours ago, CARRiON said:

I thought the most weird fact about her however was how apparently singer Tom Jones fucked her so hard she needed stitches.

Its not onusual.

6 hours ago, Impie said:

mymel-house-01.jpg?w=627

mymel-house-08.jpg?w=309&h=413

mymel-house-17.jpg?w=365&h=487

mymel-house-14.jpg?w=377&h=503

You have no idea how much I love you for this XD

16 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

5f7740dcf3f2836b0ba39ab79ab0559c9a824e41

vh672wj.jpg

Here's a story for you. A female friend joined up Tinder. She gets lots of penis pictures. To her, she likes it even if she has zero interest in the guys. With that said, she made the mistake of telling her best friend. Her best friend then told the rest of us. Thus embarrassing my friend.

For revenge, my friend took all those penis pictures and made a collage of them. Then she printed it out on photo paper, wrapped it and gave it as a Christmas gift to her best friend. At Christmas gift giving I heard someone scream "EW!" Followed by my friend explaining she was harvesting pictures for her friend all along.

12 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

*rotten bible pic*

Particularly the OT. But btw, I suggest not posting such material, let's just say... you never know what's going to happen.

Meanwhile,

26238834_785380364991362_320986440138248

33 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Particularly the OT. But btw, I suggest not posting such material, let's just say... you never know what's going to happen.

If someone gets offended then they need to get their priorities straight. Everyone is allowed to believe in different things. I know the bible well enough to defend it but meh, we're just here to have fun. Alternatively this is also me

8qr9wug50r801.jpg

18 minutes ago, Neurosis said:

If someone gets offended then they need to get their priorities straight. Everyone is allowed to believe in different things.

This. But I was worried about potential toxicity more than anything else though. Oh well let's move on.