Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

1 hour ago, Ajora said:

hqdefault.jpg

I've seen this before somewhere, but a pic from a game with a sandwich instead.

1 hour ago, Ajora said:

hqdefault.jpg

Its that famous Doomworld member and novelist who is way more famous and talented than Jim Sterling! While other reviewers complain about how long it takes to write and edit a review along with getting flagged for using copyright materials, he's the one making a cohesive video from scratch without footage in mere hours after playing the game.

Edited by geo

2 hours ago, Halfblind said:

DOOM

Challenge accepted:

f90.jpg

2 hours ago, Halfblind said:

DOOM

2 minutes ago, geo said:

Challenge accepted:

f90.jpg

I need instructions for these, NOW!

Just now, Skeletonpatch said:

Honestly... you'd be so bored if you had instructions for these. The repetition with the tiles and walls is immense.

1 minute ago, geo said:

Honestly... you'd be so bored if you had instructions for these. The repetition with the tiles and walls is immense.

I was mostly referring to the figures, but I'm the kind of guy who absolutely would waste shitloads of time building something like that.

Actually, it kind of reminds me of some models I built in Lego Digital Designer when I was a small child, I'd include a screenshot but I can't find them on this computer (despite the fact that I must have transferred them at some point). They were gloriously bad, mind you.

16 minutes ago, Skeletonpatch said:

I went and requested the instructions on their flickr pages. Let's see how it goes. The first one is a rendered image (using Bluerender) of a Lego Digital Designer file. The second one is built using real Lego pieces. It is cool how you used LDD, I use it a lot myself.

14 minutes ago, Ex Oblivione said:

Is that John Carmack eyeballing some Smuckers?

Its tough to recognize Ben Croshaw, because he's not constantly whoring for the camera like some reviewers.

To parody your question...

Is that Adrian Carmack eyeballing you fuckers?

@Skeletonpatch

The creator of the this said "There are no LDD files - that would be kinda insane for such a large build!"

Otherwise he does have Doom guy's instructions.

LEGO DOOM

Building Guide: DOOM Guy

16 minutes ago, Halfblind said:

@Skeletonpatch

The creator of the this said "There are no LDD files - that would be kinda insane for such a large build!"

Otherwise he does have Doom guy's instructions.

I wasn't expecting there to be LDD files, as that would be a bit too much to ask, I was simply hoping for exactly what you included in your post. Does he have this type of instructions available for the Demons on his flickr page as well? If he does, I'm willing to go get them myself.

I wish I was this talented when building things out of bricks... But I never seem to have the right bricks at my disposal when I'm trying to build anything anyway.

Anyway, I probably should be on topic:

Spoiler

Sandvich.png.52ff06350368de29e7aff79da6fc43da.png