Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

COLONIAL MAN: My kid wants his pet squirrel in the portrait, is that cool?
PORTRAIT ARTIST: Yeah, sure.
COLONIAL MAN: Do you know how to draw a squirrel?
PORTRAIT ARTIST: I know how to draw a black-eyed demon from the deepest pits of Hell.
COLONIAL MAN: Close enough.

hell.jpg.99ac30e5091e4d88c53dcb9176eee036.jpg

f69b6620b3b622be80a027a83048eb1c--custom

I think with this, the cops in India where I just visited would be too frightened to collect baksheesh from anyone who approaches them with it. Or alternatively get dropped down with sticks that they're armed with. :D

Edited by Nebula-Kristian

26 minutes ago, Skeletonpatch said:

5ab11d2bdb7b1_Tryingtofixmygrades.gif.d22b64c7d991d8cd43e62d5acf4201b6.gif

Literally me this semester

I hope it's true what they say, that your junior year in high school is the hardest

After finding out that Toys 'R' Us is closing everywhere I went in for the first time in my entire life just so I can buy this bad boy. I know it is strange that I have never been in a Toys 'R' Us in all this time. I find it strange myself. You have to buy 3 of the sets to build all the parts required to combine all 3 vehicles into the Ultimate batmobile.

39786557685_5a2742481b.jpg

4 hours ago, Pyrolex said:

Literally me this semester

I hope it's true what they say, that your junior year in high school is the hardest

'bout high school, back in 9th grade I used to think it'll be real difficult. Now fast forward to the present, 2nd year at college, well... high school is a joke in comparison lmao, same for the tests and even the baccalaureat :v .

3 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

GqwxEgG.png

LOL.

I wonder what's that book about, judging by the name I have the feeling it's probably some random bs.

13 hours ago, Ex Oblivione said:

VzJbN.jpg

One of those two book ends look like they can stand on that trip. One has been doing too much sitting and the other has been doing too much anything but.

8 hours ago, Ajora said:

DYr4R44VoAAZY9r.jpg

I hear PUBG came to mobile devices the same day as Fortnite. Pretty crazy. Its almost as if the Unreal engine itself made it happen. Its also crazy that PUBG was made in Unreal engine, then the makers of the Unreal engine made their own PUBG killer. Maybe they asked themselves why are we only making 5% off the 2nd most sold game when we can make 100% by making it ourselves and hosting it on our own service?

32 minutes ago, luckyjack said:

5fb142498250873f7d0ac0752536b187.gif

I've had a number of brawls against raccoons. A dead raccoon is a house saved. I live within a mile of a school, so I can't legally discharge a firearm, so I've had to use more horrific ways to defend the house. People warned me not to, since raccoons are all claws and they'll mess you up rather than run, but so far so good.

I decided I'd try using SculptGL to make some  top-quality shitposts  3D-models of mine and my friends' characters. This is the only picture of the models I have left.

ʰᵉʸ ᴺᶦᶰᵗᵉᶰᵈᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᶦʳᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶰʸ ³ᴰ ᵐᵒᵈᵉᶫᵉʳˢ

IMG_0200.JPG.35e62688d5fbab516d6610550ec0a325.JPG