Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

17 hours ago, Agent6 said:

DPS4qlNWkAA1bIB?format=jpg

I literally can't stop staring at this... I think I've found my new desktop wallpaper.

23 minutes ago, Skeletonpatch said:

I literally can't stop staring at this... I think I've found my new desktop wallpaper.

:v .

Ivan must be a pretty interesting guy, can't say I don't agree. It's impressive to see how the protagonist changed from Ivan the Spacebiker to Gordon Freeman, I can't say who I prefer more honestly, but I do enjoy the ideas and original design of HL more, primarily because it was even more sci fi oriented, which is something I'm a sucker for, more aliens (including some dubious ones such as Mr. Friendly), more power ups, etc. Yeah, I'll almost always prefer the sci fi alternative more than a realistic take, provided it's done right.

@Grazza: Tell me you went to Matamata/Hobbiton, which is a relatively short drive from Rotorua.

I passed through it a couple of times, but didn't stop. Things to do, places to get... Also, I'm not much of a Tolkien nut, so it didn't have such an appeal to me as seeing yet more bubbling mud and geysers, etc.

This was just a brief visit to NZ, primarily to attend the wedding of a colleague, so I needed to ration my sightseeing time.

Just now, Grazza said:

... so it didn't have such an appeal to me as seeing yet more bubbling mud and geysers, etc.

Then you probably visited Te Puia, not far from Rotorua.

Just now, Grazza said:

.... I needed to ration my sightseeing time.

Always a challenge to prioritize, especially if one is traveling with company.

At any rate, in your other post you indicated you had been to NZ before, so this is not your first time at the Rodeo. Hope you're thoroughly enjoying your stay there.

[Incidentally, it appears that you posted your pictures upside down. Just goes to show how still the water is.]

10 hours ago, Pyrolex said:

I decided I'd try using SculptGL to make some  top-quality shitposts  3D-models of mine and my friends' characters. This is the only picture of the models I have left.

ʰᵉʸ ᴺᶦᶰᵗᵉᶰᵈᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᶦʳᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶰʸ ³ᴰ ᵐᵒᵈᵉᶫᵉʳˢ

IMG_0200.JPG.35e62688d5fbab516d6610550ec0a325.JPG

Someone made fan art:

20h4qd3stbn01.jpg

On 3/21/2018 at 3:48 PM, cyan0s1s said:

DYxREArXUAAuwYJ.jpg

💀

I can program something for years, spending 2,000 hours on a single project, yet when it comes to my patience to give a fuck, I have 0 seconds.

8 hours ago, Rifle Infantry said:

5ab46f3461c90_roasted.jpg.8bcdc7e5d9c82614e5ab2cd8da0a711c.jpg

I'd be interested in such a topic tbh.

29432432_692509847540144_855032796696438

11 hours ago, geo said:

20h4qd3stbn01.jpg

Funny thing is, the character I tried to model is supposed to be Swedish

Swedish confederacy confirmed

@Nebula-Kristian: Holy shit! That is an amazing set of HUD graphics. However, one would expect the 4th graphic (with all that blood) to apply when the player is extremely low on health, rather than the other way around

On 22/03/2018 at 10:13 AM, ReX said:

Then you probably visited Te Puia, not far from Rotorua. ... At any rate, in your other post you indicated you had been to NZ before, so this is not your first time at the Rodeo. Hope you're thoroughly enjoying your stay there. ... [Incidentally, it appears that you posted your pictures upside down. Just goes to show how still the water is.]

I've been to Te Whakarewarewatangaoteopetauaawahiao before; this was something like my 9th visit to NZ. I'm actually a Central Otago rates payer, as I own a place in Queenstown. Yes, posting the pictures upside down was to emphasize the mirror effect. It's not often you see such a large lake looking like that - even the boat's captain said that he didn't see it too frequently.

3 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

When you boot up an EA game:

RackMultipart.26606.0_crop_340x234.jpg?1

Lmao :v .

Also when you die in the said game:

thats-it-im-gettinme-mallet-24516681.png