Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

Those rainbow images are literally painful to look at. I haven't said this before here, and I hope I don't come across as rude, but I'd appreciate putting a spoiler tag around them. 

DasfPWQV4AAiR3e.jpg

Guru Larry was with Channel Awesome? Is that a recent thing? I never heard of Channel Awesome until the mass exodus.  I thought Guru did nothing Youtube related for a quite a long amount of years between Screw Attack Europe and before his resurgence a few years ago when he found an editor and a script writer. I've enjoyed his work since a Ducktales NES review a decade ago.

5 minutes ago, geo said:

Guru Larry was with Channel Awesome? Is that a recent thing? I never heard of Channel Awesome until the mass exodus.  I thought Guru did nothing Youtube related for a quite a long amount of years between Screw Attack Europe and before his resurgence a few years ago when he found an editor and a script writer. I've enjoyed his work since a Ducktales NES review a decade ago.

Larry's been with Channel Awesome, for I believe close to 10 years now. He was open about how he never got much appreciation from the place and disliked being snubbed for the (now cancelled) 10th-anniversary movie. And now he's by far and away the most popular person there. 

2 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

Only the first two rainbow pics were kinda painful to look at, the others were fine.

XARkLiu.png

LOL this pic :v .

30594148_437227343382348_728819270251498

On 4/12/2018 at 3:18 PM, Ajora said:

This picture might be a tad gory for some. 

Hide contents

DamVknKXcAAKAge.jpg

This is pretty much what I imagine whenever I hear that song. Spot on.