Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

56 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

@Agent6 Where's that from?

It's a painting by Alfred Kubin from what was in the description of the post I took it from. I can't find its name however :( .

I just had one. It was amazing. 

edit: It's also, really, really big. Much bigger than previous Double Downs. I'm gonna continue to feel stuffed well into the morning. 

1522179844112.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Edited by Ajora

5 hours ago, Ex Oblivione said:

y6zfWJC.jpg

I cannot stress it harder how much I fucking love this. 'WHO ARE THEY? IT WILL NEVER MATTER. IN FACT, YOUR LIFE WOULD BE IMPROVED IF YOU NEVER SAW THEM AGAIN!'.

8 minutes ago, Ajora said:

<Pirate Grrl Drawing>

That reminds me of that pirate-themed Japanese female wrestler from a page or two ago. I wonder which inspired which.

Just now, Empyre said:

That reminds me of that pirate-themed Japanese female wrestler from a page or two ago. I wonder which inspired which.

It's Kairi Sane, the pirate princess. She's got the best elbow drop in the business. 

DUrwYzBX4AEoovv.jpg

20476449_107676256587003_769657578804834

3 minutes ago, Empyre said:

Often marketing teams draw up the look of wrestlers before their attire gets made. I can only hope one day they release all the failed images that weren't selected.

8 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

Poor Kermit :D

We all know Kermit the Iguana. I assume the Vegan elephant is not amused by the lizard on its plate of greens.

2 minutes ago, geo said:

Often marketing teams draw up the look of wrestlers before their attire gets made. I can only hope one day they release all the failed images that weren't selected.

In Kairi's case, her whole pirate gimmick originates from her lifelong yachting expertise. She's competed in various international tournaments. 

1 hour ago, Ajora said:

In Kairi's case, her whole pirate gimmick originates from her lifelong yachting expertise. She's competed in various international tournaments. 

But her attire and look comes from a marketing department who first draw images. Speaking as someone who has worked for various yacht clubs in the tri-state area, nothing says "pirate" like yachting.

cyberdemon_by_peterman2070-d42s7or.jpg

While I'm on the subject, I'm not a fan of some of the enemy redesigns in D2016, namely the Cyberdemon. The classic variant and the D64 one are the best so far for me. The Baron was almost perfect but the face... I wish they modelled it after the PSX Doom cover instead, his face is just so damn perfect in every way on it. Or even better, his entire body ❤.

fast.png.ffffdc3e009e3d3c42d2792f3dfb967b.png

From a random Etika video that I discovered and found the original source for this monstrosity.

like seriously, what the fuck.

2 hours ago, Ajora said:

DbGQbRmX4AcT0wa.jpg

And that's before Doom was released.

54 minutes ago, geo said:

And that's before Doom was released.

Is the kid in the couch having an orgasm? Cause... with PC... its accuarate. 

13 minutes ago, Anidrex_1009 said:

Is the kid in the couch having an orgasm? Cause... with PC... its accuarate. 

No, the edutainment was so overwhelming that he had a heart attack and died. He simply couldn't handle the high intensity of the latest installment of Reader Rabbit...

The kid in the grey stripped shirt is clearly orgasming, though.

Damn, what a nostalgia trip! Had some good memories of playing through Outnumbered, Midnight Rescue, Operation Neptune, Ancient Empires and Gizmos & Gadgets. I still have a few of the manuals, but alas when I got a new computer, I gave the floppies and my old computer to my cousin. God only knows what happened to them.