Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

On 4/20/2018 at 12:21 PM, Agent6 said:

^ all pics are broken.

30725174_1671636426282949_73742474102869

cee0e698-32f2-4657-a318-8d4bd080d4ee-2_1

That's ancient Sumerian writing, isn't it? I recognize it from the Rings of Saturn Album art.

maxresdefault.jpg.5bb19b072939d0af35c405a4c49ef0fc.jpgmaxresdefault-2.jpg.8bf782be51f5733ed01a6e88e8ceea62.jpg

fuck with the labo you get the stabo

Edited by Pyrolex : fuck with the labo, you get the stabo

23 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Useless things

That wasn't the joke though :P (unless you didn't actually miss it, in that case I'll proceed to shut up).

4 hours ago, KVELLER said:

That wasn't the joke though :P (unless you didn't actually miss it, in that case I'll proceed to shut up).

It actually took this comment to make me think about it. Maybe because I saw the "useless things" post before I saw the original post, so I assumed it was continued from something I missed. And maybe it's because I'm too serious when it comes to tools.

But yeah, nice chainsaw bro.

25 minutes ago, Soundblock said:

DfWEUpb.jpg

Damn that's a beautiful picture. It takes me back to when I was just a wee-little-lad and my grandfather went into work on Saturdays to work on accounting and inventory. I got to play on those beautiful Apple IIe's. They were a little old, but sufficed. He had three computers and dot-matrix printer in his office, pretty high-profile. He bought a bunch of games on floppy disks so my brother and I could play on them while he worked. Bubblegum Factory, Loderunner, Snake, Gorilla Wars. Good memories, thanks for posting that. Even if it was a joke.

8 minutes ago, Jello said:

Even if it was a joke.

Both funny and nostalgic, certainly brings back some 80's memories of my own. We played on some dad-computers back then too, before we got our C-64's. =)

What I've learned from Getty is just put your name all over bizarre photos to get your name out there.

21 hours ago, GhoulDesecrator said:

John_Cleese.picture

Right, who's got a boil on his Semprini then?

Loderunner was the first game I made levels for, over 100 of them all one one floppy.

I have very fond memories of the Ultima series. I miss those games.

On 4/12/2018 at 6:17 PM, Megalyth said:

What is this?

peachdrm.gif

This game is called Peaches Dream. You can download it from dosgames.com here. This game is an non-linear action adventure game where you have to find items in the next level to complete the previous one. It was crafted by a single person.

x74SW.jpg

21 minutes ago, GhostPlayer said:

Kittie in a PC

Goddammn... that's a shitload of air-duster and d'awwwwwwws to get that hair out. Seriously, the d'awwwwwws alone would drain my stamina.