Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

2 minutes ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

@Equinox24, Agent6 beat you to it, bro.

Thanks, I edited it to a different image

No surprise agent6 beat me to it lol

kxmngDhPRFN3.jpg

To be honest, I could actualy be related to the guy. I have Spencers on my family tree back when my anchors lived in England. My Hawks side married a Spencer somewhere.

11 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Corvus is pretty much a medieval ancestor to Doomguy. 

How exactly is Corvus an ancestor to Doomguy? Corvus is from the world of Pathoris and so is the 3 playable characters from Hexen. I know that they use portals and stuff but I don't think Corvus has ever visited ancient earth. I want to know your theory.

world_map.jpg

41 minutes ago, Halfblind said:

How exactly is Corvus an ancestor to Doomguy? Corvus is from the world of Pathoris and so is the 3 playable characters from Hexen. I know that they use portals and stuff but I don't think Corvus has ever visited ancient earth. I want to know your theory.

world_map.jpg

I'm just saying that Corvus is an ancestor because of the similar weapon lineups. 

Sorry, didn't think this through enough. My theory is something I pulled out of my ass. 

13 hours ago, Starkiller said:

tumblr_mscx8x5Qsf1r2to8go1_500.png.1fcdab0640c54ba61b9f773d420f7d5f.png

The FPS heroes of the 90's. 

Wait, are we missing someone? 

Hide contents

mJeMowR_2(1).png.23e9a979c08ec884a5e4ded8a32d238e.png

In retrospect: Caleb from Blood needs to be on here instead of Chex Warrior. It's heresy without Caleb as an old-school hero. 

2 hours ago, Halfblind said:

Corvus is from the world of Pathoris and so is the 3 playable characters from Hexen.

HeXen takes place in Cronos, not Parthoris. Each game in the Serpent Rider Trilogy takes place in a separate universe.

13 hours ago, Halfblind said:

Corvus is from the world of Pathoris and so is the 3 playable characters from Hexen.

I don't think that's true. The characters from Hexen are from another dimension called Cronos.

From the Doom Wiki:

Heretic chronicled the adventures of Corvus, a heroic Sidhe elf who challenged the forces of D'Sparil, the weakest of the three dimension-traveling Serpent Riders. His victory was hardly insignificant, but the other two Serpent Riders were far from idle and continued sowing the seeds of destruction in several other dimensions for a thousand years. One such dimension is Cronos, the world of Hexen: a human world, but one where the forces of magic are both stronger and more strictly controlled than those of the Elven world.

55 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

I don't think that's true. The characters from Hexen are from another dimension called Cronos.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cronos.

Edit

Some people are a little too optimistic. I think there are situations, such as this, which are objectively bad.

great-idea-i-think_o_1233961.jpg

What a great idea!

Edited by Aquila Chrysaetos

combine_soldier___half_life_2_by_job-d5h

latest?cb=20091223233608&path-prefix=en

latest?cb=20100128131615&path-prefix=en

Hello fantastic but cut concepts of HL2, it's always good to see you.

E: Oh, and have you ever wandered how an actual alien soldier looks like? Well here's the beauty. I would've loved to see him in action, but that didn't happen as Valve wanted the Combine to be a more mysterious force. Eh, at least we still have the Advisors, who obviously are actual aliens.

latest?cb=20091013224037&path-prefix=en

480?cb=20091009181714&path-prefix=en

latest?cb=20080907220925&path-prefix=en

The Assassin also had a zombie variant which still exists in the leak files iirc, but lacked final touches.

img8.jpg

crematorfinal.png

The Cremator actually still exists in the universe of HL. A Cremator head can be seen in Black Mesa East on a desk.

hl2.jpg

conceptArt_valve_desertTower_com.1.jpg

Air Exchange was going to be one of the most iconic and important locations in the game. It plays the role Nova Prospekt fills in the final product, the destruction of the weather control signals the Uprising.

d3_borealis_03_100022.png

2 iconic things in 1. The Borealis and the OICW.

Edited by Agent6

latest?cb=20090602204844&path-prefix=en

Ah yes just another twisted idea that was cut from HL2. You'd think people go there to play video games eh? No, y'all have been fooled, you control real Manhacks and kill real people. Yeah I'll never rest until a mod or something comes out and brings the concepts to life in an actual, logical and natural progression like MI did with Hyperborea instead of simply recreating maps. Since after a decade MI is still alive the guys probably have the required determination to make a full game. That's its goal anyway, but that ain't gonna be easy, just learned today that cut chapters such as Kraken Base are largely obscure, beside very little concept arts there's almost nothing left of it in any form.

Also learned today that apparently HL has officially remained with virtually no writers (I already knew Marc left a while ago but that's not the point). Welp, good thing I gave up on any new installments years ago, it's basically official by now, HL is dead and buried, a thing of the past. If that HL movie ever sees the light of day it's the only HL related thing we're ever getting. And Marc's Pastebin script will always server as the conclusion to the series.

Oh well, looks like we have at least 3 legends who are now a thing of the past. Caleb from Blood and Duke Nukem now have a scientist friend.

53 minutes ago, Roofi said:

giphy.gif

Broken.

E: Well this is interesting, I quoted your post and it works now.

33059425_1704674722979119_98822754766789

Edited by Agent6