Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

@Ajora I am sort of a fan of Wendy's but the Australian version is nothing in comparison. If it's even related at all.

Are they just another fast food franchise or have something special about them?

7 hours ago, Ajora said:

Screen+Shot+2018-06-11+at+11.13.46+AM.pn

I think EA should take a Wendy's stance on Twitter.

7 hours ago, Chezza said:

@Ajora I am sort of a fan of Wendy's but the Australian version is nothing in comparison. If it's even related at all.

Are they just another fast food franchise or have something special about them?

Wendy's is basically magic. 

My apologies. Didn't notice it posted here, but it has been making the rounds on Twitter. I've always been fine with the "CalArts" style, but I can see why others would hate it.

Ditto, I'm fine with it -- it's low-effort (and you better believe my art above totally is!) but actually, animation is a lot of fucking work (source: me, I have a BA in animation) so I can see the positives in going with such time-saving measures as a style with singular line-widths and a slapdash approach to anatomy or proportions.

But hell, even if this ain't totally my thing per se I had some fun drawing it. :)

1 hour ago, Ajora said:

Dfa-BpCWkAAeXgl.jpg

Nice leaked Doom Eternal screenshot there.

7 hours ago, Agent6 said:

35204874_1573645786096993_46306066851010

f3ee970a8a4e2a73fd8a6df1d8a3c3af.jpg

Can you tell me how NaCl is produced in an acid-base reaction?

For the record, I took Chemistry twice in school and it took an understanding of physics for it to make sense.

The answer, by the way, is NaOH + HCl --> NaCl + H20. NaOH (sodium hydroxide) is a strong base. It reacts with HCl (hydrochloric acid, a strong acid) to produce water and NaCl until one or the other is depleted. If NaOH were depleted, the solution would be acidic, because strong bases and acids dissolve completely in aqueous solutions, so the abundance of H+ ions is what would make it acidic. Conversely, if HCl were depleted, the solution would be basic because of the abundance of OH- ions.

hmm-is-that-so_o_1448057.jpg

Well, okay then. But not as bad as sleeping with your cousin?

e06f824a19f9a3489d59187e3644b92b--thats-

file-20180307-146645-1km069e.jpg?ixlib=r

10 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Can you tell me how NaCl is produced in an acid-base reaction?

For the record, I took Chemistry twice in school and it took an understanding of physics for it to make sense.

The answer, by the way, is NaOH + HCl --> NaCl + H20. NaOH (sodium hydroxide) is a strong base. It reacts with HCl (hydrochloric acid, a strong acid) to produce water and NaCl until one or the other is depleted. If NaOH were depleted, the solution would be acidic, because strong bases and acids dissolve completely in aqueous solutions, so the abundance of H+ ions is what would make it acidic. Conversely, if HCl were depleted, the solution would be basic because of the abundance of OH- ions.

I don't know why, but I love reading / hearing about things I don't fully understand :D  Just like hearing Carmack talk about programming.

10 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

e06f824a19f9a3489d59187e3644b92b--thats-

What a great summary!

10 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

I don't know why, but I love reading / hearing about things I don't fully understand :D  Just like hearing Carmack talk about programming.

I'm a veritable treasure trove of useless trivia most won't understand at first.

Want some Harry Potter?

the-fuck-is-this-meme.jpg?w=1000

funny-harrypotter-meme-hermionegranger-F

lol-harry-potter-vs-twilight-18368225-30

yo-momma.jpg

Imagining Dumbledore saying this is hilarious.

Continuing.

2580ee55dfb5c68e4fbfba004161931d.jpg

A couple other things.

h0947B2AF

latest?cb=20120105100954

11 minutes ago, Ajora said:

DfiE3QhWsAAtr5L.jpg

Those look like museum display exhibits.

Awww, since I began with Doom 2, I wasn't even afraid by those 2 barons at the end, I spoiled myself as a kid without realizing it when I came back to do Doom.

18 minutes ago, Mayhem666 said:

Awww, since I began with Doom 2, I wasn't even afraid by those 2 barons at the end, I spoiled myself as a kid without realizing it when I came back to do Doom.

Same. Same situation in E2 and E3.

Cyberdemon? Mastermind?

been-there-done-that-rubber-stamp-eps-ve

Some more images.

1371409112533519.png

60511.jpg

Random-Funny-Pictures-Dump-that-will-Mak

19YQxHY.png

utterly-random-memes-thatll-make-you-spi

i-Have-All-The-Koalifications-Funny-Rand

Smart-random-6747269-1024-768.jpg