Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

1511038212973-1143946834_2.jpg.853d171718035e30366709eef3d298ad.jpgWhat your favorite Doomguy (and Doom game) says about you: 

classic doomguy [ DG ] You just want to play good old Classic Doom. 

Ultimate Doom - You're absolutely convinced that no other Doom game can match up for its fun action and haunting atmosphere, but you respect other's opinions (or not).

Doom 2 - You are sadly disappointed that Ultimate Doom did not have the Super Shotgun, and vice-versa. 

Doom 2: No rest for the wicked: You remember only the word "masochism". Only those Doomer's who like challenges can find something in their demon killing tastes. 

Master levels for Doom 2: Only for those fascinated by terrabad level design. You might also like Chris Klie's level design in Daikatana. 

TNT Evilution: Admit it, you played this part of Final Doom only for the new MIDI tracks. Otherwise, you're a hipster for (most of the time) bland and garbage levels.

The Plutonia Experiment: Want the ultra-violence Classic Doom experience? Go 2 it, my friend. 

doom 64 guy : You believe that no over Doom done horror as right as this. This is what Doom 3 should've been. You might also like Aubrey Hodges unsettling horror works in the console Classic Doom ports. (Or more stuff if you are a horror fan) 

doom 3 protag: You have hard on for monster closets and jumpscares.

Doom 3: Flashlight & monster closet simulator. Nuff said. The only time you were scared is that they fucked up the Cybie's rocket launcher arm in the wrong place. 

Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil: MOTHERFUCKIN. DOUBLE-BARRELED. SHOTGUN. Makes up for that shitty regular shotgun. Also, super powers. And more arcade cabinets if you liked Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3. 

Doom 3 BFG Edition: You hate how most of the slow horror pace is taken out for more action. Also, none of the ROE exclusive arcade cabinets are in BFG Edition, godammit.

Doom 3: The Lost Missions: Lost Missions? More like lost sense of shoddily put-together level rehashes of the previous Doom 3 titles. 

doom 4 guy [ DG 2.0 ] You wanted a proper blast from the past, and you had good fun fragging demons like the old days. You might also like Brutal Doom, because GLORY KILLS! 

comic dg: You like the comic solely for the edgey content and the memes. YOU GOT HUGE GUTS! 

Brutal Doom: You are an edgelord who likes to RIP AND TEAR everything, flip the bird and cuss at the demons corpses. 

This was a lot of fun to do. 

@Starkiller I love all of them.

Doom 1/2 - it's classic, my first pc game.

Doom 64 - Doom froma alternative dimension

Doom 3 - wow realistic Doom, dark and horror

Doom 4 - it's like best birthday - your fav game come out again

Doom comic - it's like rollercoaster ride! Hoy, hoy. I'm the boy packin' 80 rounds of heavenly joy!

1 hour ago, Teder said:

@Starkiller I love all of them.

Doom 1/2 - it's classic, my first pc game.

Doom 64 - Doom froma alternative dimension

Doom 3 - wow realistic Doom, dark and horror

Doom 4 - it's like best birthday - your fav game come out again

Doom comic - it's like rollercoaster ride! Hoy, hoy. I'm the boy packin' 80 rounds of heavenly joy!

I enjoy all of the Doom games as well. Haven't played Doom 64 and Doom 4 yet, but on my must play list. I hope Doom Eternal is great. 

2 hours ago, Ajora said:

Df2D2OaVQAA70Fk.jpg

Now that kid will have a complex and probably does already.

On 6/16/2018 at 9:34 AM, Halfblind said:

*Pics*

Mesmerizing. Where are those from?

35643184_1733510150095576_12877325479790

As some said, a church with something for everyone :v .