Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

7 hours ago, Ajora said:

I've chatted with him before. He came across as a condescending asshole. He's good at reviewing games but entirely unpleasant as a person. 

Most reviewers are. Its a good way to channel their hate for themselves.

I've met far too many reviewers over the years through knowing one specific famous reviewer. He is a terrible person, but I'd tolerate him and he'd introduce me to other reviewers that would fly in and they too would be toxic people. I'm a stranger to these people and most people meeting strangers are nicer... not these people. What's worse is they think they're funny and I'm talking outside reviews. I could care less about watching or reading their reviews and I have no idea who they are, just that they too are reviewers who fly in for conventions to meet the pro reviewer I know.

Edited by geo

I can tolerate Gggmanlives, but the guy I can't fucking stand is DWTerminator. He uploaded a negative review of Unreal at one point (which is fine, reviews are mostly subjective after all) but the thing that just made me stay away from him for good, was the way he replied to people saying the game was good. He basically went the "I'm right, you're wrong" route, blaming everything on nostalgia.

2 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

blaming everything on nostalgia.

I hate these people as well. I've seen a couple of "reviews" in various places "criticizing" classics that are in fact terrible but are still held in high regard primarily due to nostalgia.

1 hour ago, KVELLER said:

DWTerminator.

He's so Immature and full of himself, he considers his opinion objective facts and doesn't like it when people prove him wrong and continues to argue over it, I only watched 2 of his videos and he acts the same way in both of them, I bet all of his other stuff is like that, annoying nonsense.

37010218_500575873730816_126043743810748

@KVELLER Checked the comments section and looks like you're right. And I very much doubt people remember that game only "for how good it looked".

Edited by Agent6

I came across a game yesterday that was all nostalgia and there didn't seem to be any other game on Steam with that sort of nostalgia. Reading reviews the players seemed blinded by nostalgia. The game looked bad, the game played okay when it wasn't lagging or downright freezing. It had dull, basic environments, said it had controller support, but didn't. Everyone in the reviews gushing about "OMG I used 2 play games like this!"

On 7/10/2018 at 11:31 PM, CARRiON said:

GGGmanlives is the definition of a total twat. He's acted like a manbaby multiple times.

Did he start reviewing 4 years ago? For that matter, when did he open his account? (These are not rhetorical questions just to be clear.)

I would let it slide if he was like 15 when he posted that kind of stuff. Everyone tends to be a twat around that age, especially when you're on the Internet and you have no developed understanding of "hide your powerlevel" yet.

1 hour ago, geo said:

Wow. It's real

what the hell

BTW, that link has more ads than Wikia, Jesus Christ.

9 hours ago, KVELLER said:

what the hell

BTW, that link has more ads than Wikia, Jesus Christ.

Nothing could have more ads than Wikia. Its still the only website that manages to freeze my browsers across several computers.