Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

7 hours ago, KVELLER said:

Yeah, I figured that even if it was worth something, it wouldn't matter due to its terrible condition, so I went ahead and literally threw it into a fire :P

Youtubers love stupid things like that. It doesn't matter. They have disposable income and need something fresh to talk about.

20 hours ago, KVELLER said:

ClXWe7b.jpg

Smoke him for Colonial Marines, give him a blanket party for World Tour, or administer wall-to-wall counseling for Twitter?

@𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖗 (are you happy that I can't tag your friggin name?) At first I thought "what kind of unicode trickery is this?!" and then I remembered the name of the thread :P

8 hours ago, KVELLER said:

@𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖗 (are you happy that I can't tag your friggin name?)

I think it works if you just type @Grimosaur and not copying and pasting the text making it @𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖗... though I don't know, maybe changing my username like this was a bad idea, haha.

1 hour ago, 𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖗 said:

I think it works if you just type @Grimosaur and not copying and pasting the text making it @𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖗... though I don't know, maybe changing my username like this was a bad idea, haha.

Nope, it doesn't work. I tried that before copypasting your name.

47 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

Nope, it doesn't work. I tried that before copypasting your name.

Welp, atleast it looks cool.

12038320_10156196276545651_5116340126933

"A sickened, sensitive shadow writhing in hands that are not hands, and whirled blindly past ghastly midnights of rotting creation, corpses of dead worlds with sores that were cities, charnel winds that brush the pallid stars and make them flicker low." ~ HPL