Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

All taken in New Mexico last Saturday:

PNffL8p.jpg

Trinity Test Site, White Sands Missile Range. The site is open to the public two days each year.

rikAoFp.jpg

Random piece of earth near Ground Zero. If you zoom in, you can see small pieces of Trinitite.

cK1rSa0.jpg

Very Large Array. The dishes were in the tightest of their four formations. They were more spread out when I was there two years ago.

CJvmmwi.jpg

La Ventana Arch, El Malpais National Monument. It's a surprisingly little-known c. 200 foot high arch. So little known, that I couldn't find accurate information online about its height.

I wish!

But my time is flexible, so I fit as much travelling as I can around my work. This was just a quick visit to NM for the Trinity Site open house, and I fitted a few others things in on the way there and back.

On 10/3/2018 at 8:52 PM, KVELLER said:

Does anyone know what it's supposed to be and where it came from?

Asked the good people over at the Metal Jesus Rocks FB group:

wtk2.png.9be497ebbb42b7882ba0f1cc852f4c1d.png

wtk.png.581398e387c1149e30a0e4e5136b9d72.png

That's quite ingenious. I should try that new Belgian Waffle breakfast sandwich. 

Edited by Ajora

31 minutes ago, BrassKnight said:

Electronic Arts, I hope you're not lying.

Well, they said they wouldn't add them to a "Remaster". Not remake, or reboot, or update, or re-imagining. Or even "re-master or remaster". This is EA we're talking about, semantics matter.

5 hours ago, Jello said:

Well, they said they wouldn't add them to a "Remaster". Not remake, or reboot, or update, or re-imagining. Or even "re-master or remaster". This is EA we're talking about, semantics matter.

Or they might just come up with some BS like "we carefully thought about the subject, and we got to the conclusion that not using microtransactions isn't a good idea since it won't allow the player choice and freedom people have come to expect from our games".