Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

45798326_2186872558250185_11178171606436

"When you kill 2 players in a single round" (the option on the top right is "Are you looking for server admins").

Heh, good times indeed, shame the series went to shit...

On 11/8/2018 at 12:55 PM, FractalBeast said:

Something about these photos feels a bit off.

I've seen one of those before with a caption suggesting a spoof on the Civilization games.  No idea if that was the original intent but it does seem fitting.

1 hour ago, Ajora said:

45737639_2117765074939988_45671294349931

There's a "health bar" I used to eat. I call it find the stone. Not in every bar... but in about a 6 week period I found 4 mini stones that were teeth breakingly hard no matter how small. I bought a bunch of the boxes. Then I thought after these last few boxes... no more. Sure enough, that day... STONE! So I threw out the rest. I used to think they were some unedible pit, but I gave it to my friend who is a scientist and she determined... "not a pit, it's a goddamn stone."

4 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

4H44uVU.jpg?2

You know, if I was him I'd probably do the same :P What are you gonna do? Run away and yell "HELP!", leaving your back open for the mass murderer to shoot you?

On 11/8/2018 at 3:28 PM, Rimantas said:

I know it's not image, but it would be sin to not post it. That actress was 87 years old during making of this film.

I just have to ask, did you just find out about Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood within the last week or two? I haven't seen that movie mentioned by anyone in years. It's a damn funny movie to be sure, it's just weird to see it pop up.

You might like I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.

9 hours ago, Jello said:

I just have to ask, did you just find out about Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood within the last week or two?

I know that movie for several years. It's one of very few comedies that actually are really funny.

2 hours ago, 𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖗 said:

cursed_james.jpg.60bedf1c3a39e21de1f87175938b590c.jpg

I guess he's experiencing another Mandela effect dimensional rift shift.

BERENSTEIN

On 11/11/2018 at 10:33 AM, 𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖗 said:

cursed_james.jpg.60bedf1c3a39e21de1f87175938b590c.jpg

You'd never believe the career highlights this guy had. Even as a backup dancer:

MV5BODc4ZjI4OTgtYjI2Ni00ODcwLThiNTUtZWU4

On 11/10/2018 at 1:17 PM, KVELLER said:

You know, if I was him I'd probably do the same :P What are you gonna do? Run away and yell "HELP!", leaving your back open for the mass murderer to shoot you?

Good point. lol

5HIhQPU.jpg

I think I read an ancient interview with an ex-Mayhem member who was asked what it was like to work with such infamous and controversial figures like Dead, Varg and Euronymous. The reply was something like "Those idiots took black metal way too serious, black metal is about drinking beer, watching horror movies and shouting Satan."

keep_it_grim_plz.gif

15 minutes ago, FractalBeast said:

I think I read an ancient interview with an ex-Mayhem member who was asked what it was like to work with such infamous and controversial figures like Dead, Varg and Euronymous. The reply was something like "Those idiots took black metal way too serious, black metal is about drinking beer, watching horror movies and shouting Satan."

Well, Dead seems to have been a more genuinely twisted personality to be fair, Varg had different views on the concept of the music even back then compared to them, and Euro... well, he wanted to be the center of everything going on in the scene but he was super full of shit, that's beyond a shadow of a doubt and if you listen to some interviews with him and read about what members of the then-current line up of the band said about him you'd reach the same conclusion, and that "there was more smoke than fire". What Euro's end goal really was is hard to say. That being said, he was an influential figure and a solid artist, that much is not questioned, however that's pretty much all there was to him. Funny, talking about being serious, I remember an interview where he said something along the lines of not wanting to hear about born-again christians but wanting to incite christians to attack him instead, only to end up killed by the then-bassist of Mayhem, Varg. Pathetic.