Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

Was browsing through my 2016 pictures folder today and found this Post Hell screencap among others. Enjoy a glimpse into the now hidden dead sub-forum.

gFE03Vi.jpg

Here's another good one. This guy got banned after this iirc

zDNtEpB.png

Edit: LyQNBrS.png

Edited by MrSkeltal

On 12/21/2018 at 10:03 AM, TakenStew22 said:

Post Hell must have been an interesting forum.

It was fantastic. Like having an average person compete in the Olympics. It was shut down because there was a post so bad that it had to be deleted rather than Helled. Then it turned into a conversation of where's the line to be drawn? Let's just trash Post Hell. So Post Hell trashed itself.

14 hours ago, geo said:

It was fantastic. Like having an average person compete in the Olympics. It was shut down because there was a post so bad that it had to be deleted rather than Helled. Then it turned into a conversation of where's the line to be drawn? Let's just trash Post Hell. So Post Hell trashed itself.

I was under the impression that Linguica shut it down because people kept making intentionally shitty threads/posts to be sent and immortalized there.

9 hours ago, MrSkeltal said:

I was under the impression that Linguica shut it down because people kept making intentionally shitty threads/posts to be sent and immortalized there.

I listened to the interview.

13 hours ago, MrSkeltal said:

people kept making intentionally shitty threads/posts to be sent and immortalized there.

In clear-cut cases of that type, I would delete such threads (or split and delete segments of that type) rather than hell them. Thus discouraging posting of that type while reserving Post Hell for threads that went bad less deliberately.

Florida is very warm and does not get very much snow. This guy has a lot of snow. He is jealous of Florida brother who does not have to deal with snow.

22 hours ago, KVELLER said:

As someone who isn't from the US, I don't get it :(

I live in a snowy region. My step dad's cunt of a cousin always calls to remind us how warm it is in Florida, because she lives there. She's a smug cunt and a bully in general. I seem to be the only person that can stand up to her. It's tough to call a person in Florida and remind them they'll almost die and get flooded, but they sure can call us every time there is a blizzard. Each time I hear there's a hurricane about to hit Florida, I make sure to call her and let her know that blizzards won't cause the same financial damage on a consistent basis. Plus, this year Florida had some weird stink by red algae killing the fish trapped beneath it.

Edited by geo