Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

tqyYmv6w4hByouvebHabDQep28WUxVZfHmu_hDhJ

Having read all the Batman Beyond stuff the last week and got to the current, ongoing series, I have to admit that they've made a great deal of changes with Rebirth, some I'm still adapting to.

Such as the original Joker being brought back. Fuck's sake man, why? I just hope it won't focus on him down the road, after all Terry has his own villains to fight, the last thing I need is seeing him handling Bruce's old enemies... It's the future, bring us something new, and bury the past.

I saw this fake movie poster years ago, and every once in a while something reminds me of it and I can't stop myself from laughing out loud in public and embarrassing myself:

265430791_BearsonaSubmarine.png.b7975e1d52f0ce5299cc47b9d147af0c.png

HP_jadIouApYD0VLYL7ZVGrJaUIqGoLciZ90ErWy

Y'know, having started the 2016 run of Deathstroke alongside Batman Beyond's, this page reminded me of something: "Comics are for kids." argument. Mhm, sure, Slade slitting someone's throat while smashing someone else's skull with a hammer and leaving both in a pool of blood is certainly child-friendly. 

Of course, "mature" content (in all senses of the word) is not all about gore, guts, sex & other similar shit, there's also the overall presentation and story that must be taken into consideration. I was just saying that they can definitely get graphic if so is desired.

2 hours ago, ReaperAA said:

colin-nz-15.jpg.7926b5696191ee01a705d7d9e4d7f266.jpg

A sad day for the Muslims, The New Zealanders and the rest of the world.

F

It's legit. It's for your uhh..."O-Ring" of course ;P Nah, i believe it's for a turntable actually.

IMG_1223.jpg

Edited by CyberDreams : Decided to change my post...

3 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

@Rhebiz Where are those from?

Beware I guess. This guy makes a lot of pics with nudity in them. So here it is:

http://unomoralez.com/img.html

Some of them are cool though, they are sometimes making a story. Like the ones I showed.