Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

11 hours ago, ILOVEDOOM! said:

now THATS the reply i wanted.i already  know about Quake, i just didn't remember the game looking lite that so i assumed its some kind of remake 

I think it's just an artistic re-imagination. One can find similar isometric art pieces of other games, including Doom:

Spoiler

doom__the_calm_before_the_storm_by_kraco

By Kracov

and Quake 3:

Spoiler

d21tmip-43b5b732-0539-4e3e-8d2f-4c0e0065

By Ricardo73

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/BZJvxYD"><a href="//imgur.com/a/BZJvxYD"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Can someone please help me out with imgur, how do you use it?

@Rince-wind After you add an image to your Imgur account. Click on the image. A box with options will pop up. Click on 'Copy' next to the one that says 'Direct Link'. Then just paste that in your Doomworld post. If you got it right, the image will appear before you even 'submit reply' it for everybody else to see. You don't have to do anything else.

Also if you want to post an image that's already on Imgur that you see on the main page. Click image. Right click and choose 'view image' and then just copy paste the url. Pretty easy. Hope this helps.

O6e7mI0.jpg

4 minutes ago, Doom_Dude said:

@Rince-wind After you add an image to your Imgur account. Click on the image. A box with options will pop up. Click on 'Copy' next to the one that says 'Direct Link'. Then just paste that in your Doomworld post. If you got it right, the image will appear before you even 'submit reply' it for everybody else to see. You don't have to do anything else.

Also if you want to post an image that's already on Imgur that you see on the main page. Click image. Right click and choose 'view image' and then just copy paste the url. Pretty easy. Hope this helps.

Fy3YAlx.jpg

Thanks!

image_marketing_nologo_print.0.0.jpg

Loving how this game looks. Definitely interested, total Ninja Gaiden worship.

1 hour ago, Rince-wind said:

Xf2KBDo.jpg

Hell yes! I've always wanted to get a poster of this, I believe there's a colored version out there now.

On 6/14/2019 at 3:57 PM, FractalBeast said:

You! Yes! You! It's time to reinstall Morrowind again!

Yeah, I got that once, and that's pretty much how I felt. Luckily I had a saved game not long before that, but the guy's quest was just pissing me off. Spent two hours wandering around looking for a non-descript cave entrance that wasn't anywhere in the direction he told me to go. 

And there are times I think I should re-install morrowind. And there are times I've done it. And then I realize I can't imagine putting up with that damn game for another 300 hours. Great game for a playthrough, but yeah, I have enough time sinks at this point, don't need another one.

However I do appreciate the fact that it lets you kill important characters; because why shouldn't you be able to? If you screw yourself over, it's your own fault. There were quite a few characters in Oblivion (that fucking adoring fanboy sticks out in my mind), Fallout 3 (everyone in Little Lamplight), and Skyrim (pretty much all of the NPCs really). It's just stress release. 

48 minutes ago, ([zen3001]) said:

so, pagans believe in reincarnation?

In the 1st century BCE Alexander Cornelius Polyhistor wrote:

The Pythagorean doctrine prevails among the Gauls' teaching that the souls of men are immortal, and that after a fixed number of years they will enter into another body.

Surviving North Germanic texts make several references to beliefs in reincarnation. The Poetic Edda poem Helgakviða Hundingsbana II states that belief in reincarnation was once widespread, but was at the time of the composition restricted to folk belief. In addition, scholars have identified a variety of references to reincarnation among the Germanic peoples outside the North Germanic sphere.

Wiki link

p54XH0g.jpg

Kirjailija: xparament