Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

12 minutes ago, Slipgate Tourist said:

257802562-430567215103188-13751496840493

In my younger punk rocker days I walked through a drive through at a Hardees, along with eight other people. They served us. There was a car in front of us, and two behind. It was also 1 am, and we were all drunk or stoned, some of them were both, and most of us were underage. So walking through a drive through can be done.

unknown.png

This was an incident during the filming of a 2002 Mario Party 4 commercial where the actor performing Yoshi fell into the pool and almost drowned. He had to been rescued while in his costume. Fortunately, he wasn't injured and came out fine.

Dunno, just thought it was interesting to share.

Edited by Wavy : Adding some context

4 hours ago, Jello said:

In my younger punk rocker days I walked through a drive through at a Hardees, along with eight other people. They served us. There was a car in front of us, and two behind. It was also 1 am, and we were all drunk or stoned, some of them were both, and most of us were underage. So walking through a drive through can be done.

B-)

This reminded me of a Curb your enthusiasm episode

9 hours ago, Slipgate Tourist said:

B-)

This reminded me of a Curb your enthusiasm episode

When I saw that scene I started laughing my ass off. I didn't see it until probably 2010, and my story took place in 2002. It brought back some fond memories. But I still got my spicy chicken sandwich and didn't have to get in some strangers car.

I'm amazed they served us. We looked like the people you would call the cops on as soon as you saw us, even if we were walking away from you. And no, we weren't out looking for trouble. We were just hungry.