Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ajora

Random Image Thread

5 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

UEKN4Rg.jpg

Haha I can relate. I get that same feeling of revulsion watching Christmas episodes of tv shows outside of Christmas. There are four-ish weeks out of the year to broadcast those episodes without feeling out of season. But I guess that's a symptom of Christmas creep encroaching on Thanksgiving's and even Halloween's territory.

7 hours ago, Chow Yun Thin said:

Haha I can relate. I get that same feeling of revulsion watching Christmas episodes of tv shows outside of Christmas. There are four-ish weeks out of the year to broadcast those episodes without feeling out of season. But I guess that's a symptom of Christmas creep encroaching on Thanksgiving's and even Halloween's territory.

This seems weird to me. In the UK, American series tend to get shown out of sync, so Xmas episodes just get shown whenever (at least, this used to be the case; it might have changed), so I was surprised to find that in the US they avoid showing them at other times of year. It never occurred to me that anyone would care, in fact.

Anyway, a couple of random images:

DOziyvf.jpg

Rocks in the Racetrack, Death Valley.

A7mRVUb.jpg

Titus Canyon Road, Death Valley.

On 8/30/2019 at 3:40 AM, Grazza said:

Dorian is a trilobite. Proof:

Local news sent out an email with a snapshot of that chart that was much more... phallic.

I showed some crude-humoured coworkers and it went over their heads. 

One said "yeah, we should get about 4 to 6 inches" and i had to stifle my laughter.

In any case, here in coastal VA we should just get rain hopefully.

Idk if @esselfortium still lives in NC, but if so (and any other Doomers in the path), take care!