Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

12 hours ago, Shin Godzilla said:

I started saving cute animal pics last year to send to a sick friend. Since then, I've been happy to pass them on to other people as well. Glad people are enjoying them. :)

A smiling fox

Tell me that doesn't look like a self-satisfied shaman (in fox form, of course) slowly sinking into a trance.

Excellent pic, @Shin Godzilla

4 hours ago, ReX said:

Tell me that doesn't look like a self-satisfied shaman (in fox form, of course) slowly sinking into a trance.

Excellent pic, @Shin Godzilla

Looks like a very content little fox. I love it when animals smile, reminds that humans aren't the only animals that can feel contentment.

Never really noticed it before my dog, but he would get the biggest smile when I gave him belly scratches or a back rub. The cat gets the same expression when I run my fingers down from the top of her head to the base of her tail.

33 minutes ago, leejacksonaudio said:

10268640_10152858856471959_2619961547465900725_n.jpg

Never go into a construction porta john. I'm not sure what construction workers eat, but I'm assuming it's a fine bean paste with ground up laxatives. 

When I was doing electrical work I would always go to the bathroom before going to work. If I had to piss, I kept a spare set of ear plugs that went in my nose, and hoped I didn't have to piss for more than minute so I didn't have to breathe through my mouth. Which is a concern if you're drinking a couple of gallons of water a day.

Oh when it hits high noon and it's a hundred degrees in the shade, and those things haven't been emptied for a week, it's just pure heaven. I just don't know how so many people can have diarrhea every day.

4 minutes ago, Jello said:

Oh when it hits high noon and it's a hundred degrees in the shade, and those things haven't been emptied for a week, it's just pure heaven. I just don't know how so many people can have diarrhea every day.

Probably by sweating their balls off in hundred-degree heat. Bodies tend not to like that...

One of my childhood cats chilling in a trash can. She passed away yesterday, and now I have lost 3/4 within the last year alone. It's been tough but I'll forever have this image of this cuddle bug. 

Love your pets while they're with us. <3

FB_IMG_1621379059003.jpg

Having reached the magic number of 3333 posts, I think I ought to be labeled a "Forum Stapler". Heh.

1381289635_DWQuadThree.png.642639dcd72ebb49609f6ca0b1f3db70.png

Loved Rodney Matthews for many years:

416661185_118fe16054_c.jpg

HMH_2048x.jpg?v=1598098089

image1016.jpg

2553601-bigthumbnail.jpg

19787429_204467103414809_248824451394706

beautiful stuff.

Edited by smeghammer : Removed broken image links

48 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

DO NOT TAP ON THE GLASS!

I remember my Mom taking me to get a fish when I was a kid. I loved the little things, some of them lived for seven years. I was very upset when one of them died... little pepper, and little salt. Blackie, a Black Moor, really upset me. I loved that little fish.

But every time I went to a store or a pet shop with fish, there was a sign that said "DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!". And there were always kids, and adults, younger than me, same age as me, and adults, tapping on the damn glass.

Even at six years old I was capable of understanding that tapping bugged them. I didn't understand what shockwaves and reverberation were, but I could at least read a sign. And listen to my Mom.

10 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

q8wgZGn.jpeg

You're quite the fan of Conan the Barbarian art, aren't you?

1242493928_unnamed(1).jpg.89343e0fc46387d38e65492b8948da0f.jpg

I'd like to share this picture that once was kinda popular in finnish internet groups. I'll translate it for you guys.

In a very Southern Ostrobothnian way of speaking finnish "God fucking dammit i'm drunk! Fuck you dog!"