Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

15 hours ago, The BMFG said:

if you dont tell me what the fuck this image is RIGHT NOW i will bite someone in the balls blame it on your dog then get it euthanized 

Is that a scene from that Kevin Smith movie, Tusk?

I saw one of these the other day (it's a Bonnethead Shark, in case you're wondering):

looking-down-on-bonnethead-shark-swimmin

2 hours ago, Shin Godzilla said:

Actual comic, btw. It's pretty good.

Cover of "Godzilla in Hell" #1

Read that series. The 1st and last issue are great. The others are just decent.

4 hours ago, TakenStew22 said:

Read that series. The 1st and last issue are great. The others are just decent.

Yeah, 1 and 5 are the most inventive issues, IMO. I like all the others, but those two are the standouts.

A barbarian Godzilla embraces a scantily clad woman

(If you press me hard enough, I can explain what's happening in this manga panel. Lol.)

43 minutes ago, Shin Godzilla said:

Yeah, 1 and 5 are the most inventive issues, IMO. I like all the others, but those two are the standouts.

A barbarian Godzilla embraces a scantily clad woman

(If you press me hard enough, I can explain what's happening in this manga panel. Lol.)

I saw that before. Can you translate?

8 minutes ago, TakenStew22 said:

I saw that before. Can you translate?

Sadly, I can't read Japanese in any form. My apologies. Come to think of it, my earlier statement was kind of misleading. But I can at least provide a plot synopsis courtesy of Wikizilla:

Created by conceptual artist and suit actor "Hurricane" Ryu, this story [Monster Warrior Godzilla] depicts Godzilla and other Toho kaiju as humanoid warriors from an alternate reality. Thanks to an advanced human army, they are on the verge of extinction. Godzilla agrees to do battle with them alone, but not before killing Biollante, the traitor who gave the humans the Spirit of the Wood Nymph. Baragon also informs him of a legendary sword, shield, and suit of armor that fell to Earth when the rift between the human and monster realities opened. Godzilla arrives in Japan, swiftly destroys the human's undersea forces, and acquires the armor. A Markalite GYRO launches him into space, but he escapes after it collides with a meteor. He dispatches the humans' space forces, including the Gotengo and Gohten, then takes on the Super X and Super X2 with equal success. Burrowing underground, he seemingly kills the Japanese Prime Minister before rescuing the Wood Nymph. She prepares to close the rift. The Prime Minister takes on Godzilla at the helm of Jet Jaguar, backed up by Mechagodzilla, Moguera, and Mechani-Kong. Their weapons wound him, but just then, the hero's sword and shield emerge from a fissure. Jet Jaguar hops onto a motorcycle as the Prime Minister raves about the need for humans to colonize the monsters' world, so as to replace their own polluted planet. Godzilla finishes all four mechs off with a blast of atomic breath, then returns to his reality, ascending in a beam of light.

So yeah. The panel shows Godzilla meeting the Spirit of the Wood Nymph before she prepares to close the rift between realities.

18 minutes ago, Shin Godzilla said:

Sadly, I can't read Japanese in any form. My apologies. Come to think of it, my earlier statement was kind of misleading. But I can at least provide a plot synopsis courtesy of Wikizilla:

So yeah. The panel shows Godzilla meeting the Spirit of the Wood Nymph before she prepares to close the rift between realities.

That's actually epic lol.

uh, i just realized i can post my cursed sprites for lospec dailies here too xD

Theme: Mystical

Palette: uzebox (colors added)

fMystical-x4.gif.7aa21c61b7624289da409826886fae75.gif

Spoiler

The other two i made are shit...

I saw four juveniles recently. They completely ignored me:

mammal_nine-banded-armadillo_600x300.ash