Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

3 hours ago, sluggard said:

215367133_10158615430172705_555149789695

Mads Mikkelsen: "Can we use pink goo instead, so I can better express my female side?"

43 minutes ago, FrozenPizza said:

My cat doesn't want me playing Auger Zenith I guess..

20210713_154919.jpg

Ah, quite the connoisseur, you rest your wrist on a rubber nutsack. :)

On 7/13/2021 at 12:30 AM, deus-ex said:

Pastel drawing of the Colosseum in Rome, Italy (it's not a photo!).

gxJH3Ue.jpg

That is absolutely amazing. I've used pastels, and never in a million years did I ever think that I could make a photorealistic picture with them. That is really cool, thanks for sharing it. Goddamn, it looks like a picture. Although I assume the artist took a picture, and used it as a reference, it wasn't drawn on the spot. But still, that blending, that takes talent. And time.

On 7/14/2021 at 9:42 AM, Jello said:

That is absolutely amazing. I've used pastels, and never in a million years did I ever think that I could make a photorealistic picture with them. That is really cool, thanks for sharing it. Goddamn, it looks like a picture. Although I assume the artist took a picture, and used it as a reference, it wasn't drawn on the spot. But still, that blending, that takes talent. And time.

Because of your comment, I did a research. You are correct, the artist took a photo for painting reference. If you compare both images, you can easily find many differences, which are proof that the artist did not simply apply an artistic graphic filter on the photo.

Rim-panorama-foto_15.png

gxJH3Ue.jpeg