Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

3 hours ago, axdoomer said:

I still don't know what to think about this.

J0U0XEN.jpgTMauE1n.jpg

I knew Trump would win even if its a 50 / 50 I'd be wrong. I'm in a heavily republican area. Not just that, but I knew lots of women that hated Hillary for various things and lots of young voters that wanted the world to burn so they voted Trump. Other voters I knew hated the thought of a woman in power. Plus, the ex soldiers I knew hated Hillary for whatever lives of soldiers she lost. Those soldiers are a lot of voters.The funny thing is the limited people I see in my county would be dwarfed by the readers of both these publications, but my county can't be the only one. What's interesting is the electoral vote still was happy to gamble on Trump than take Hillary. Those people knew Hillary.

In terms of Hillary vs Trump, it was the best chance for Gary Johnson or any third party to win an election. I don't believe the President has any real power and he's like a weather man that just takes a beating for whatever bad news he has to deliver. Nothing changes. It won't affect me. Personally, I'd rather hear the bad news from Trump. I never thought he'd actually run. I just thought he'd always say he's running for the publicity of it all.

Introducing a businessman into a political structure is always interesting. The pros like he can run the country, state, office like a business to excel that office like a business. The con would be they don't care about "the office" and they'd be more concerned with their own business interests outside the office. I would have been more open to Trump if my own state of Illinois didn't get Bruce Rauner (literal Mr. Burns) as governor. A billionaire businessman with zero political office suddenly is a governor who has done zero to keep the office. I guess the same can be said for Schwartzenager in California, but I have to say actors becoming politicians seems less like a gamble. Actors seem to care more about people rather than doing what it takes to turn a profit.

Sorry for the potential derailment.

13 hours ago, geo said:

13096182_1108175652538462_30682763313920

Reminds me of what happened to the series... most of post-'90s stuff ranges from ok to terrible, imo anyway.

15 hours ago, Grazza said:

So any time someone posts a thread/pic/comment/etc., no one is simply allowed to ask a question about said thread/pic/comment? All I wanted to know is if a do-over was allowed; I really didn't need a backstory or play by play leading up to it.

Fe6DiRE.jpg
E: Shite, I thought someone else already posted after me, I have committed a double posting sin. Committing sepukku brb.

14 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

Why would you say no to that?

Out of curiosity, but also because of another reason.

On 3/28/2018 at 3:06 AM, Grazza said:

f4I4Ttu.jpg

Mount Erebus, viewed from Wind Vane Hill, Antarctica, Christmas Eve 2008

Did you just make a DooM E3 reference while also displaying a sacred icon? Clever!

"In Slavic Folklore, Poludnica is an evil Slavic spirit that makes conversation with labourers working in the fields at noon. If anyone fails to answer a question or tries to change the subject, she will cut off their head with a scythe." 

DZevY9fVoAAlCDV.jpg

The second thread I've posted this in today! Its okay because the previous thread was deleted!

27f9h5.jpg