Ajora

Random Image Thread

6 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

The image was designed to troll, and it achieved its goal.

Here I thought it was designed to spread ignorance. Such as cavemen rode dinosaurs or Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Movie the Video Game is an indie game because just look at the pixel art!

16 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

^ Feels bad man.

Not if you're Guru Larry. He was shunned by that place for the longest time, and now he's the only person left, excluding those directly involved with management. 

298.jpg

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Roofi said:

[Seizure inducing rainbows]

You MIGHT want to give an epilepsy warning. Just a heads up. Either that or put those in spoilers, because those are REALLY colorful and flashy, even my eyes felt weird looking at em. At least, on my tablet they are REALLY flashy, damn!

Chewyninja69 and KVELLER like this

Those rainbow images are literally painful to look at. I haven't said this before here, and I hope I don't come across as rude, but I'd appreciate putting a spoiler tag around them. 

DasfPWQV4AAiR3e.jpg

Chewyninja69 and Apaul27 like this

Posted (edited)

Guru Larry was with Channel Awesome? Is that a recent thing? I never heard of Channel Awesome until the mass exodus.  I thought Guru did nothing Youtube related for a quite a long amount of years between Screw Attack Europe and before his resurgence a few years ago when he found an editor and a script writer. I've enjoyed his work since a Ducktales NES review a decade ago.

5 minutes ago, geo said:

Guru Larry was with Channel Awesome? Is that a recent thing? I never heard of Channel Awesome until the mass exodus.  I thought Guru did nothing Youtube related for a quite a long amount of years between Screw Attack Europe and before his resurgence a few years ago when he found an editor and a script writer. I've enjoyed his work since a Ducktales NES review a decade ago.

Larry's been with Channel Awesome, for I believe close to 10 years now. He was open about how he never got much appreciation from the place and disliked being snubbed for the (now cancelled) 10th-anniversary movie. And now he's by far and away the most popular person there. 

geo likes this

On 4/12/2018 at 3:18 PM, Ajora said:

This picture might be a tad gory for some. 

Hide contents

DamVknKXcAAKAge.jpg

This is pretty much what I imagine whenever I hear that song. Spot on.