Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

10 hours ago, Knee Deep In The Fan said:

IMG_20180206_171526.jpg

I too rock a ghetto setup, yet I'm top tier in the online games I chose to play.

Why have a desk when you can literally have 2 cardboard panels from a box and your 17" monitor can sit on top of a dead box fan that itself is on top of a 25 year old stereo sitting on the floor? As for the plastic chair... I had a folding chair for years at some point, but well I gave in and bought a posture perfect chair a few years ago. Although I question how "posture perfect" it is when I can feel the support bar under my tail bone leading me to sit forward or slouch.

The would be pros use scripts for complex actions when I can just do it. Sure having it automatically done is faster, but I'm faster than the humans just from practice... oh and did I mention I'm lefty with a mouse? In an office setting, people like to laugh because its so weird. Even people that are left handed laugh. The important keys are on the right side of the keyboard to make me more efficient?

People argue about 200 - 400 fps. My 20 year old monitor seems to work just fine. Sure its not a TV with dials, but I do have one... what do you think is holding up the current TV I use? The TV is so big I can't get it out of the house without removing a window or moving 2 rooms full of furniture.

16 minutes ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

So true. I never saw the point of spending 300 dollars on a keyboard and mouse that light up and look cool but don't function any better than standard ones that cost 20 dollars.

Also, that chair? I sit on cinder blocks.

Honestly a gaming keyboard (no need for cosmetic trash) lasts much, much longer than a standard one, same for the mouse, regardless of whether you're using the extra buttons or not. Heh, I know for a fact the WASD and arrow keys we're gravely deteriorated on my previous standard keyboard by this time (like 3-4yrs), and the mouse's wheel barely worked, causing random weapon switches in shooters and pages jumping up and down.

6 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Honestly a gaming keyboard (no need for cosmetic trash) lasts much, much longer than a standard one, same for the mouse, regardless of whether you're using the extra buttons or not. Heh, I know for a fact the WASD and arrow keys we're gravely deteriorated on my previous standard keyboard by this time (like 3-4yrs), and the mouse's wheel barely worked, causing random weapon switches in shooters and pages jumping up and down.

I'm still using the same keyboard and mouse from 20 years ago. I've bought other PCs that come with newer and better keyboards and mice, but I just really don't want to deal with the mess of plugging them in.

Just now, Soundblock said:

"The Art of Donkey Kong Clones in the 1980's" would make an interesting thesis:

"pic"

Thats one sassy ape down there. I'm sure there is, if not there should be!

On 6/6/2018 at 4:23 AM, dmg_64 said:

* Half-Life: Uplink pics*

Interesting screenshots there. Also worth noting is that Uplink is a rather misleading demo for Half-Life 1 because it features a different story.

34564350_1571614279604430_58928902891309

"Types of headaches: Migraine, Hypertension, Stress, and the Social Democratic Party" (read: Most retarded and corrupt party in this country).

34580055_2058845894357036_54585850387004