Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ajora

Random Image Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

In response to ESVI:

 

I'd be more excited if I knew where we were going this time.

 

Same, but we'll find that out pretty soon I guess. Honestly I expected Akavir this time around, based on what I've read that place looks awesome, but perhaps we'll go there in one of the DLCs. If not, well, it's not like we won't see any more future entries in the series.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Agent6 said:

 

Same, but we'll find that out pretty soon I guess. Honestly I expected Akavir this time around, based on what I've read that place looks awesome, but perhaps we'll go there in one of the DLCs. If not, well, it's not like we won't see any more future entries in the series.

Seen people speculating Hammerfell, from the landscape show in the teaser. Personally I want Elsweyr. Place is so diverse with mountains, deserts, swamps, etc. Seems like it would make a great location for the next game.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Knee Deep In The Fan said:

Personally I want Elsweyr

That's what I'm hoping for.

 

Now, back to random images.

force-air-force-weapons-training-1957357

TSS-funny-military-memes-need-two-soldie

980x.png

origin.jpg

cad2d26e98b19a70211aea6b7dfd1c38--funny-

North-Korean-Air-Force-600x410.jpg

3090540176b5633a0683e4660c173acf.jpg

980x.jpg

Or the Army.

Share this post


Link to post

@Ajora I am sort of a fan of Wendy's but the Australian version is nothing in comparison. If it's even related at all.

 

Are they just another fast food franchise or have something special about them?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Ajora said:

Screen+Shot+2018-06-11+at+11.13.46+AM.pn

I think EA should take a Wendy's stance on Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Chezza said:

@Ajora I am sort of a fan of Wendy's but the Australian version is nothing in comparison. If it's even related at all.

 

Are they just another fast food franchise or have something special about them?

 

Wendy's is basically magic. 

Share this post


Link to post

My apologies. Didn't notice it posted here, but it has been making the rounds on Twitter. I've always been fine with the "CalArts" style, but I can see why others would hate it.

Share this post


Link to post

Ditto, I'm fine with it -- it's low-effort (and you better believe my art above totally is!) but actually, animation is a lot of fucking work (source: me, I have a BA in animation) so I can see the positives in going with such time-saving measures as a style with singular line-widths and a slapdash approach to anatomy or proportions.

 

But hell, even if this ain't totally my thing per se I had some fun drawing it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ajora said:

 

Dfa-BpCWkAAeXgl.jpg

 

Nice leaked Doom Eternal screenshot there.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Agent6 said:

35204874_1573645786096993_46306066851010

 

f3ee970a8a4e2a73fd8a6df1d8a3c3af.jpg

Can you tell me how NaCl is produced in an acid-base reaction?

For the record, I took Chemistry twice in school and it took an understanding of physics for it to make sense.

The answer, by the way, is NaOH + HCl --> NaCl + H20. NaOH (sodium hydroxide) is a strong base. It reacts with HCl (hydrochloric acid, a strong acid) to produce water and NaCl until one or the other is depleted. If NaOH were depleted, the solution would be acidic, because strong bases and acids dissolve completely in aqueous solutions, so the abundance of H+ ions is what would make it acidic. Conversely, if HCl were depleted, the solution would be basic because of the abundance of OH- ions.

 

hmm-is-that-so_o_1448057.jpg

Well, okay then. But not as bad as sleeping with your cousin?

 

e06f824a19f9a3489d59187e3644b92b--thats-

file-20180307-146645-1km069e.jpg?ixlib=r

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Can you tell me how NaCl is produced in an acid-base reaction?

For the record, I took Chemistry twice in school and it took an understanding of physics for it to make sense.

The answer, by the way, is NaOH + HCl --> NaCl + H20. NaOH (sodium hydroxide) is a strong base. It reacts with HCl (hydrochloric acid, a strong acid) to produce water and NaCl until one or the other is depleted. If NaOH were depleted, the solution would be acidic, because strong bases and acids dissolve completely in aqueous solutions, so the abundance of H+ ions is what would make it acidic. Conversely, if HCl were depleted, the solution would be basic because of the abundance of OH- ions.

 

I don't know why, but I love reading / hearing about things I don't fully understand :D  Just like hearing Carmack talk about programming.

 

10 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

e06f824a19f9a3489d59187e3644b92b--thats-

 

What a great summary!

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

I don't know why, but I love reading / hearing about things I don't fully understand :D  Just like hearing Carmack talk about programming.

I'm a veritable treasure trove of useless trivia most won't understand at first.

 

Want some Harry Potter?

the-fuck-is-this-meme.jpg?w=1000

funny-harrypotter-meme-hermionegranger-F

lol-harry-potter-vs-twilight-18368225-30

yo-momma.jpg

Imagining Dumbledore saying this is hilarious.

Continuing.

2580ee55dfb5c68e4fbfba004161931d.jpg

 

A couple other things.

h0947B2AF

 

latest?cb=20120105100954

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×