• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

On 9/10/2018 at 11:23 AM, Ajora said:

ive-never-seen-a-mcdonalds-or-a-burger-k

Not true at all in my area.

My nearest McDonalds took its sweet time getting built... then when it was built, it burned down within the first week. What happened then? They rebuilt it of course.

I also saw a Burger King rise from the ground as well... with McDonald's 2 plots over from it and in a much worse location. What happened? Burger King gets zero customers, despite being on a corner lot and McDonalds will sometimes clog the road, because customers are wrapped around the building (in cars). They even shut down the McDonalds for 3+ months in accordance with a city law citing no business shall halt traffic like they do.

The irony being Portillo's or Portello's clogs traffic so bad there are always 2 cops posted there to direct traffic. Even more crazy than that, a few miles away is another Portello's. You'd think they'd kill one another off, but nope. Both excessively and stupidly packed full of people.

On 9/10/2018 at 7:23 PM, Ajora said:

*pics*

AHAHAHAHAHAHA the OP got owned so hard by that Marty guy (regardless of whether it's a fake pic or not). I agree with him.

41395104_524525991333775_273564581106810

Ko18AQFh.jpg

I’m not a gun person but over the weekend I was out of state at a wedding somewhere guns are less restricted and went with some people to go trap shooting (orange clay disks flying into the air). I chose the wood and metal Remington pictured here in the middle after the instructor gave us a 30 minute course on shotguns. Thought it reminded me of the original Doom shotgun :D Also I was pretty good for my first time, it felt like distance shooting lost souls. Unfortunately I don’t live in a place conducive to sport shooting due to laws and convenience so it’s probably not a hobby I’ll get to really explore, just like surfing which I also enjoy once every few years before returning home with no local surfing prospects :(

A few sunsets/sunrises:

ELWQXtE.jpg

Near Iqaluit, Baffin Island (sunset)

y1Uapa6.jpg

Slightly further from Iqaluit, Baffin Island (sunrise)

PoiRhj7.jpg

Somewhere in Iceland

tivI9bs.jpg

Stewart Island, New Zealand

2xVsR7P.jpg

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

cvrGxBv.jpg

Death Valley, California

6NX84gr.jpg

Rainbow Bridge, Utah (from the air)

MrL16ZP.jpg

Near Navajo Mountain, Utah (also from the air)

What I particularly liked about this image is that you can boost the contrast to pretty much any value you like without any colour dominating (try it). It also looks cool in negative form.