Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ajora

Random Image Thread

Mount Erebus info:

NpN4Oy5.jpg

YDcs3uE.jpg

EVOAj1G.jpg

Taken at McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Not the greatest quality images, but readable.

14 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

It's the unicow!

123.jpg

Usually if an animal loses a horn when it's young the other horn will center out. It's quite common with goats.

* edit *

I take back what I said, it's not cutting one horn off and it centers back, it's actually banding the horns from a young age and so when they grow older the horns grow together as one. It's common with goats and this is a 100% man made thing.

Edited by geo

42 minutes ago, geo said:

Usually if an animal loses a horn when it's young the other horn will center out. It's quite common with goats.

You learn something new everyday.

"Grab the all new Bacon Maple Chicken Sandwich with 100% Canadian chicken topped with swiss cheese, Applewood smoked bacon and a maple glaze all between a warm, flaky croissant bun. A Canadian’s love for maple is forever, but this sandwich is only for a limited time."

Wendy%E2%80%99s-Introduces-New-Bacon-Map

5 hours ago, geo said:

Haven't heard of it before. At least deers and reindeers grow their horns back. And they are a longevity-delicacy among men in particular when dried and ground into powder. They possess some growth-hormone like rejuvenating abilities when ingested + the secret bed medicine of native people in Lapland (Northern Finland) :D 

8 hours ago, TakenStew22 said:

You learn something new everyday.

4 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

Haven't heard of it before. At least deers and reindeers grow their horns back. And they are a longevity-delicacy among men in particular when dried and ground into powder. They possess some growth-hormone like rejuvenating abilities when ingested + the secret bed medicine of native people in Lapland (Northern Finland) :D 

I take back what I said, it's not cutting one horn off and it centers back, it's actually banding the horns from a young age and so when they grow older the horns grow together as one. It's common with goats and this is a 100% man made thing.

Any animal with a single horn is a unicorn. It doesn't have to be a horse.

4042442717_6a9aa4af57_b.jpg

aca811dd.jpg

The best reason for both genders to stay in school and make lots of money.

... then Gabe probably heard about lawsuits from touching fans for photos. So he went with "hover hand."

SRdu9G4.jpg

sAn3G0X.jpg

Nicki-Westwood.jpg

1 hour ago, Ichor said:

bCwmm36.jpg

While i am not against the message given by the poster. The position of the gears made me cringe as they simply cannot work together.

Suppose if u rotate student gear clockwise, the teacher gear and the parent gear will rotate anticlockwise and those two will clash with each other.

On 11/25/2018 at 4:44 PM, tempdecal.wad said:

46507584_816417908690500_275920649841541

No one told him about video games and then he saw grandchildren playing Call of Duty. He shot the monitor and now is going to HQ for new orders.