Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
an_mutt

[idgames] 2017 Collection - 5 Maps

Download v1.0

5 maps for Boom, compiled over the last 12 months. People following my 'Scrapper' project will recognise most of these maps, but there is one additional map not posted anywhere until now. Enjoy!

Screenshots

Automaps (because I love them)

oh god, i just finished MAP01 and attempted MAP02 a few times, reeeeally solid stuff here, the blend of berzerk gameplay with the RL in 01 was great, solid layouts

reminds me of later newschool things the likes of skillsaw and BTSX co., so if that's what you were going for you succeeded! I'll see if I can finish off the rest of the set tonight and give a full writeup off

FDAs with saves

Solid as balls.  map 5 was a behemoth map though, woah.  I went into the mapset thinking it would just be a quick snack, but the last map was a meal of it's own, so I wasn't ready for it.  Good job, though.

edit: also, i remember playing the first map somewhere a while ago, but don't remember where.  so it might not technically be FDA.

Just finished the first map and wow that was fun. Basically what bioshockfan90 said, the fisting/RL gameplay and the layout were both great and complimented each other well. Eager to play the rest tomorrow.

I am massively late to the party, but somehow this ended up in my "to play" folder recently and I just went through it tonight. really lovely maps, I am a big fan of your style. the automaps do indeed look very pretty haha. these maps are just the inspiration I needed today :D any plans for another go at a solo megawad?