Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Red

Pacific Rim: Uprising Trailer

Oh shit my dudes its here, what do you think?

I personally adored the first movie and this looks really cool.

I also loved the first movie. This one looks equally as good. I thought it had been cancelled. Glad it wasn't. 

Edited by Ajora

The first was great because it took itself serious even though it wasn't.

This one just looks like they threw that over board. Looks bad to me.

A new trailer? Gonna have to watch this soon.

I saw the teaser a few days ago. I loved the first movie cause it was simply amazing to watch. And for once the female and male lead aren't in some kind love relationship full of sexual tension, or that it involves a one man army to fight them but rather about cooperation and trust.

I hope the new one is just as good.

Too kiddy and power rangers for me tbh, in comparison to the first one.

After looking at it, it seems too... "Bright" and too much like a stereotypical scifi flick. And too power rangers if you ask me.

I liked the grittyness and the colors used in the first one (I think Hugo Martin is to thank for this) and this new trailer makes it seem like the movie is set in some kind of bright open-world videogame. That's what the graphics remind me of: videogames.

Of course I liked the emotional plot going on in the first one and I'm hoping PR2 has some in this vein for us at least. Apparently the Mako character will be in the movie, so that seems to be a good start, along with the crazy scientists.

I sincerely hope this doesn't mess up the beauty of the PR1.

This is a personal thing, but I don't like how the Jaegers are more "streamlined" than the ones in PR1. Gotta love some clunkyness in there. It's like having a physical keyboard and a touchscreen keyboard: one makes genuine and fun click-clack sounds and other doesn't.

I really want to see a live action NGE movie made, with all the crazyness. Gotta love armored beasts-that-are-technically-human controlled by humans fighting against trauma and eldritch horrors and all that.

Edited by Voros

I have a great love for the movies of Kaijus, since I saw Godzilla when I was about 10 years old. I have been obsessed with these types of movies, and every time I look at a big studio is about to release a movie with giant Monsters there, oh Yes, I get wet

Remember how Gipsy Danger had those 3 metal plates things on its back?

pacificrim-animated.jpg

That's what's missing from the new Gipsy Avenger.

gipsy-avenger.jpg