Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vdgg

NewDoom Community Project (NDCP/NDCP2) demos

Did you see RjY's level summary? @RjY  Can be helpful, though I don't quite agree why MAP03 was classified as "unwinnable" even though I had no problems there ;) I also knew you were only about to touch maps with no demos.

Thanks @vdgg I will definitely refer to it. So far I have 'fixed' four of the levels (I am currently only playtesting in PrBoom+ 2.5.1.4, not bothered with ZDoom for obvious reasons, people can just play without the fixes). Once I am done with the others, I will send it here and ask others to try it out, just in case.

I have done what I could in fixing up NDCP II's broken maps. Specifically, levels 02, 08, 12, 15, 16, 17, 23, 25 and 29 should now be completable. A detailed changelog can be found in the attached readme. Bare in mind, I had only playtested this with PrBoom 2.5.1.4. I just hope that it works for everyone else for older and newer versions.

ndcp2fix.zip

Edited by TheV1perK1ller : Download link errors occured.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:43 PM, TheV1perK1ller said:

I have done what I could in fixing up NDCP II's broken maps. Specifically, levels 02, 08, 12, 15, 16, 17, 23, 25 and 29 should now be completable. A detailed changelog can be found in the attached readme. Bare in mind, I had only playtested this with PrBoom 2.5.1.4. I just hope that it works for everyone else for older and newer versions.

ndcp2fix.zip

hello! i cant download it for some errors. is there any other link or will it be added to dsda main page for dl?

8 hours ago, blob1024 said:

hello! i cant download it for some errors. is there any other link or will it be added to dsda main page for dl?

Hey there, Blob :) 

I am sorry about the link; I didn't realise it failed to work until you pointed it out. I just updated the link in my post above, and it should work now. Let me know if it doesn't, or if there are any other problems. If it works, I'll upload it to the DSDA main page.