Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slimz

8-BIT BLOOD (UPDATED!)

Why is the Baron bleeding red? Should be dark green for him and the Hell Knight. Does the Caco bleed blue as he should?

46 minutes ago, Glaice said:

Why is the Baron bleeding red? Should be dark green for him and the Hell Knight. Does the Caco bleed blue as he should?

"Should?" Some think different. I get it, but...Christmas??

Considering the baron/knight does have dark green innards and the caco has some blue insides as well so why not an all red and then "proper" blood color version?

On 10/19/2017 at 9:41 AM, Glaice said:

Considering the baron/knight does have dark green innards and the caco has some blue insides as well so why not an all red and then "proper" blood color version?

I don't know if I can do it. :/

I'd figure some mods tell the game via DECORATE/ZScript to change the type of blood color there. So if they have bloodcolor of "darkgreen" they'll bleed baron green and Caco's blue will make them bleed blue. I think it affects ALL blood actors used, someone correct me if I'm wrong?

15 hours ago, Glaice said:

I'd figure some mods tell the game via DECORATE/ZScript to change the type of blood color there. So if they have bloodcolor of "darkgreen" they'll bleed baron green and Caco's blue will make them bleed blue. I think it affects ALL blood actors used, someone correct me if I'm wrong?

I don't know. I just like Baron has red Blood. Well Cacodemon with blue blood pretty fits.