Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
129thVisplane

Icon of Sin repaint

Cool. Looks like Diablo or Aku. Looking forward to see this in some new megawad.

Wow, it's a great work with tons of details. I find such symmetry (is it total? I'm not sure if I can see any differences between the left\right sides at all) rather disturbing, but in this case it's probably a good thing as it's supposed to be creepy.

On 19.10.2017 at 7:09 AM, 129thVisplane said:

Here's also a shoddy marble version that I whipped up real quick:

haHfMwD.png

Cool! Hope to see this in some map. I mean they have baron faces on the walls but not their big boss? Give me some cult of personality! 

Reviving my own thread cuz it's somewhat relevant. Did anyone ask for a Hexen texture repaint (sort of)? No? Well here it is anyway:

hexen_skull_repaint.png

This is the original texture btw, for those who haven't played Hexen:

SPAWN08.png

//Edit: I went ahead and colored it cuz why not.

hexen_skull_repaint_colored.png

Edited by 129thVisplane : added a colored version

7 hours ago, 129thVisplane said:

Reviving my own thread cuz it's somewhat relevant. Did anyone ask for a Hexen texture repaint (sort of)? No? Well here it is anyway:

Awesome.  Mind if I use that in a WAD?

These are beautifully made, You did a really good job. I think the Icon of Sin would look great with a detachable jaw just so that we can make it talk in game while it spews demons at us. Your Hexen recolors are great too. I would love to see these in various colors in some kind of resource PK3 in the future.

These all look so damn good. I see the first graphic is 'use as you please, with credit'. Does the second graphic fall into the same terms? I might have a use for it in a small project I'm working on, if you'd allow it.

@ETTiNGRiNDER @Dragonfly Both the IoS repaint and the Hexen skull are indeed free to use/modify with credit, so go ahead guys o/

@Halfblind That's a neat idea. I'll be sure to throw together a few edits/recolors/variants (including detachable jaw ios) into a pk3 tomorrow if I have time.

Also thanks for all the kind words guys <3 

We got a natural, here!

@129thVisplaneVery, very awful. In other words, nice! Have you considered trying to animate one of them? That'd be awesome!