Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DutchDoomer

How To Make My Own Weapon Mod?

Hey guys 

I have a question i found a bunch of a single weapon mods like for example i found a gun mod that just replace the Shotgun found another mod that just replace the minigun etc..

So instead of using like 8 different mods how can i combine all the single gun mods into one weapon pack so to speak?

So ill have 1 pk3 instead of like 8-10?

Download Slade, its a Doom editor.

Make a new wad and put all of your other wads/pk3's in the new archive.

1 hour ago, DoodGuy said:

Download Slade, its a Doom editor.

Make a new wad and put all of your other wads/pk3's in the new archive.

Thing is i dont have a pc i use a Raspberry pi 3 to play my doom mods and use my phone to open pk3s to edit or remove something maybe i can do it with my phone? Or do i need to do it only with Slade? Cant i Just open a wad and add to it ?i know Winrar reads pk3 thats how i edit some mods sometimes..

17 hours ago, RetroDoomKid said:

Thing is i dont have a pc i use a Raspberry pi 3 to play my doom mods and use my phone to open pk3s to edit or remove something maybe i can do it with my phone? Or do i need to do it only with Slade? Cant i Just open a wad and add to it ?i know Winrar reads pk3 thats how i edit some mods sometimes..

PK3 files are just .zip files, thats why you can open them with WinRAR. If you need to open any .WAD files, WinRAR won't work.