Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Nate

Things you've seen on the internet that scare you

Once you've seen something like Modern Bubsy(don't look it up), you can never go back.

What are somethings on the internet that scare you?

I haven't watched it, but knowing that ISIS creates high production videos for some of their killings is pretty disturbing.

Probably the MLP obsession since it popped up, not that I have anything against anyone into that sort of thing though.

Enough to see something like modern Bubsy and not be bothered. The world is a very ugly place, it's best to not get worked up over trivial things.

3 hours ago, GoatLord said:

I haven't watched it, but knowing that ISIS creates high production videos for some of their killings is pretty disturbing.

youll be glad to know that ISIS's official propaganda 'arm' has been destroyed :)

The very existence or even the concept of "Daisy's Destruction" existing is something I didn't shake off well, it actually terrifies me that people can do things of pure almost indescribable evil and parade it on here like its some kind of fun and it also horrifies me that abhorrent people would look for it for satisfactory purposes...

It is harrowing, to put it mildly.

It's more of what irritates me, pisses me off rather than scaring me, like how the dumbass CEO of YT decided to start her own channel and all that blah blah blah, no one cares you attention whore, which should be fixing the problems, not to mention censoring anyone who doesn't agree with her retarded opinions.

Yesterday I saw a pic of a black guy with one blue and one black eye, for some reason that pic genuinely scared me shitless. I could find it and show it to y'all, but I am conscious of the children.

4 hours ago, savagegrant said:

Vaginas

4 hours ago, grouchbag said:

Whatever.....maybe you scare them too?

Haha, burrrrrn!

There's also this very nice Alaskan gentleman called J*son B*rnh*m (a,u,a) who made the news a while ago. If you're offended by extreme facial tattoos, this is a slight trigger warning just for you.

Spoiler

_80303670_jbarnum_ap624.jpg

5 hours ago, Job said:

This thread. 

pfffff....maybe...

9 hours ago, SOSU said:

Normie Memes :(

mgs4meme.jpg.6ae0ebbb71895f6b0738050bf5d86b2f.jpg

When people overuse emoji things that only one sentence becomes so long like train rails. This is scary as heck for me.

@Bzzrak :Ain't I quite the little stinker? lol

@savagegrant: Good one! :D

43 minutes ago, Myst.Haruko said:

When people overuse emoji things that only one sentence becomes so long like train rails. This is scary as heck for me.

What! 😲😲😲😲😲 I've literally NEVER seen this 😱😱😱😱😱😱 I cant believe it 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵 who would spam emojis?? 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰 If someone did that I'd fight them!!! 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

2 hours ago, Myst.Haruko said:

Wow, I totally feel ya, or sometimes people prefer post a picture of meme than talking. For me, I only use something like ":D" at the end of the sentence, but I would never flood my sentences with emojis or similar stuff.

Not scares, but what sickens and saddens me is that the Internet has developed a really nasty, vicious side that it didn't have when I first started using it - at least not to the extent it does now. There are a whole load of these narcissists now who have realised they can build an online following by harassing / dogpiling people and selling an extremist politics that draws attention to themselves by promoting hatred. There are websites that exist for no reason other than for groups of bullies to harass vulnerable people for their own pleasure. For all the good it's done I also have this feeling like the Internet may have broken a lot of stuff that's going to take time to put back together.