Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrDeAD1313

New game 'Amid Evil' announced by New Bloods

So many games, so much little time to experience them all. Anyway, trailer looks great. 

Looks quite cool. Also looking forward to Dusk! I guess Dusk is mostly credited to one guy, at least on the steam page, and this one is credited to Indefatigable. Both by the same publisher anyway, I wonder if the Dusk guy David Szymanski is working on this too, if so one busy guy!

Not sure if he himself is working on this one or not, but as far as Dusk goes it's fantastic. I've played through the first episode twice now and can't wait for the full release! One of my most anticipated games in years :D

The visual fidelity looks leagues higher than Dusk, that is for sure. It looks like the gameplay is more polished as well.

I liked what I played of Dusk, but this looks like a more competent step up in every way.

Hey Guys!

This game is being made by me and @5hfifty

NewBlood is publishing (same guys as DUSK)

If any of you are at PAX Melbourne you can come try it out and see.

There should be some gameplay vids coming up over the weekend, will give you a good idea of what it's really like :)

Looks promising judging by the trailer. Keeping my eyes open.

Game looks good like a better version of Enclave.

I don't think you need "?utm_content=buffer3bc47&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb" in the URL either, just FYI.

The game has a bit of a Quake vibe as well.

4 hours ago, Glaice said:

I don't think you need "?utm_content=buffer3bc47&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb" in the URL either, just FYI.

The game has a bit of a Quake vibe as well.

Right. I was just making a quick thread on my phone while I was at work. 

And yes I agree, I noticed the Quake vibe before the Heretic or Hexen actually. The architecture is stunning and caught my eye before anything else :) 

9 hours ago, el zee said:

Here's a vid of me playing the game on twitch @ pax :)

I watched this and was reassured that it's gonna be awesome! Great work so far!!

On 26/10/2017 at 8:49 AM, el zee said:

Hey Guys!

This game is being made by me and @5hfifty

NewBlood is publishing (same guys as DUSK)

If any of you are at PAX Melbourne you can come try it out and see.

There should be some gameplay vids coming up over the weekend, will give you a good idea of what it's really like :)

Hi Mate

The game looks awesome,

any chance of a console release, would love to play this on my 4k 70" after a hard days work.

While I admit this does look cool, and I'll probably play it when it comes out, don't those weapons look rather cheap?

Do you mean cheap in an aesthetic way or cheap in the way they work? Or both for that matter? I actually had a strange feeling about the weapons myself. They look cool and all but seem kinda generic in a weird way. Nothing that makes me think negatively or anything, but they do seem a bit off to me somehow.

3 hours ago, MrDeAD1313 said:

Do you mean cheap in an aesthetic way or cheap in the way they work? Or both for that matter? I actually had a strange feeling about the weapons myself. They look cool and all but seem kinda generic in a weird way. Nothing that makes me think negatively or anything, but they do seem a bit off to me somehow.

Its probably just early in development, but there's really not much to them. Either in animation or variety.

I know I am resurrecting an old topic, send me to hell or Cronos if you wish, but I want to tell you that I am loving every bit of this game. It kind of feel this is what Hexen 2 should have been. I remember when I bought Hexen 2 when it came out, the first level was fun, but after that the puzzles were so convoluted it really dragged the game down.

I have gone through about 75% of what's currently finished in the game and the levels are so fun. They are very open, have a lot of verticality, beautiful in a dark way, and surprisingly I never get lost in them. I loved being able to shoot earth to splatter an enemy, and their dead bodies are persistent! Ok I am done going crazy about this game, but it was well worth the $20.