Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Free Whopper For Anyone Dressed As A Clown At These Burger King Locations On October 31, 2017

Free-Whopper-For-Anyone-Dressed-As-A-Clo

On October 31, 2017 (Halloween), select Burger King locations will be hosting a Scary Clown Night promotion where anyone that comes dressed as a clown can get a free Whopper Sandwich.

The free Whopper offer will be available at select* Burger King locations in the following cities:

Boston, Massachusetts

Miami, Florida

Los Angeles, California

Austin, Texas

Salt Lake City, Utah

*Participating Miami, Boston, Los Angeles, Austin and Salt Lake City Restaurant locations: 1101 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL; 259 Cochituate Rd, Framingham, MA; 545 N Victory Blvd, Burbank, CA; 3001 Montopolis Drive, Austin, TX; 3975 W 4700 S, Salt Lake City, UT

The brand’s “Come As A Clown, Eat Like A King” free Whopper promotion will be valid from 7 p.m. to close for anyone dressed as a clown. But don’t delay, the offer is limited to the first 500 fans wearing a clown costume.

Fans are being encouraged to post a photo of their scary clown costume on social media and to tag @BurgerKing with #ScaryClownNight.

http://www.chewboom.com/2017/10/25/free-whopper-anyone-dressed-clown-burger-king-locations-october-31-2017/

Ajora's title should changed from "sponsored by Wendy's" to "sponsored by all fast food companies"...

Also, it's a very nice example for those who ask for "custom" titles lol

1 minute ago, Doomkid said:

Seriously, Ajora, how could you turn your back on Wendy's™© like that? Some of us have a little more dedication than that - I, for one, haven't changed my underwear in months. I'm deeply disappointed. Wendy's™© loves you. Is it so much to ask that you just love them back?

:face_palm:

Your avatar makes me think that your primary employer is McDonald's, but that you secretly prefer to eat Wendy's.  Then Burger King noticed your makeup and offered you a brief side job contract.

So... when do you get your talking chihuahua?

Now you're making me suspicious Ajora.

Do they pay well? This third party marketing agency that promises seo backlinks and leads?

I actually like your threads.

Also does that mean Ronald McDonald gets a free burger?

Edited by Chezza

I think a certain other fast-food franchise *cough*McDonalds*cough* might have something to say about using clowns. Ya know, trademark appropriation and all that.

OTOH, clowns + Burger King... (NSFW vid/animation below)

So.... maybe, MAYBE it's not a good idea to show up dressed as an evil clown into a Burger King's.

Unless of course you want to pass a hot night of passion with the King and carry the King's babies ;-)

Edited by Maes

Weren't there stories about people getting thrown out of Burger King dressed as clowns... mainly Ronald McDonald.

57 minutes ago, geo said:

Weren't there stories about people getting thrown out of Burger King dressed as clowns... mainly Ronald McDonald.

"THOUSANDS OF CLOWNS ARRESTED NATIONWIDE, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHY"

No Louisiana locations!? 

Well that's fine since the Burger King in my city is complete trash anyway.

10 hours ago, Ajora said:

On October 31, 2017 (Halloween), select Burger King locations

Yeah okay, joke's over now. No more fast food threads please.