Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus

3 hours ago, MrD!zone said:

Does anybody remember Wolfenstein 2009? I just Re-Installed it today and it really isn't as bad as people say it is.

Wish they'd resell it, never got to play it.

Wolfenstein 2009 is actually pretty good IMO. Plays a bit like a stripped-down Deus Ex. It's not perfect but it's very fun. Would definitely like to see it return to Steam.

The only thing I want to return in a new Wolfenstein game is Wolfenstein 2009's upgrade system.

Right now, gold (and therefore also secrets) does not serve any purpose. It would be great if it could be used to upgrade your weapons and gear.

Here is how I would do it:

The game starts with Blazkowicz but at the end of the prologue he dies for good. Fast-forward 20 or so years and you are now in the 80s playing as one of BJ's sons. During the course of your adventures you collect Nazi gold that you give to a guy with a mustache and hat that plays the bass called Lem in exchange for new upgrades. Lemmy was well-known for his obsession with Nazi stuff, he would be a great fit for the game.

1 hour ago, DooM_RO said:

Lemmy was well-known for his obsession with Nazi stuff, he would be a great fit for the game.

Whaddaya buyin'?

*The ace of spades*

Finished it. Overall a great game, but I definitely agree that it kinda just ends without warning. The final "boss fight" was pretty underwhelming.

The finale in the studio was pretty swick though.

I just realized something about episode zero, particularly the second part. 

The reason you're in a courthouse look alike is because they remade it for a scene in a movie, particularly the one about BJ (You are infiltrating a movie studio of course)

EDIT:

It seems like there’s a game breaking bug in the Lost At Sea chapter. 

It turns out that there is a bit of a workaround (in the Fergus timeline):

There’s a vent that you have to reach, and you’ll need the constrictor harness to do so, as you’re supposed to shoot some boxes, but because you haven’t spoken to Paris Jack (since he doesn’t appear), you’ll be unable to shoot said boxes. 

Once you go through this vent, you’ll find Fergus’s arm, and there the main characters in Club Kreisau should reappear.

Edited by Man of Doom