Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Danilo Galván

Map issue: All visited sites icons are blank (FIXED)

Hi everyone!
I have a big little trouble with the map icons on the singleplayer.
All the places I visited on the map are white. And they never update to orange when I step through there again.
I uninstalled and install the game and not resolve this.
I put video config every to default, also change Vulkan to OpenGL and not go.
Can think that it is problem of the update of fall creator and disable game DVR and Game Mode doesnt get anything.

Maybe last game update made this problem?

SS:
vE4T3qX.jpg

https://imgur.com/EHwsNzm

Anyone have the same problem? any help?

edit: Finally i find the solution.

The issue is with nvidia drivers, exactly with the 387.92 and 388.00 . I rollback to the driver 385.69. I reported this problem to nvidia and hope they fix it in the future!

Edited by Danilo Galván

I'm not seeing any issue in that screenshot, and you seem to misunderstand how the automap works. Visited places don't turn orange, they turn blue. White/grey is unvisited. The only thing that turns orange is objectives. All appears to be working fine in that screenshot.

Edited by Edward850

Yes, I see your problem, and I have the same issue.

It started a few days ago, but I also had to rebuild my PC after a drive failed.

@Edward850, Danilo has done all the rune trials on that map, and collected all the Elite Guard tokens, drones, argent cells, but still, everything on the map is still showing as bright white. They should have changed color after he collected them.

@Danilo, please let me know if you come up with a solution...

Huh, didn't catch that. That seems like a very minor issue, though. Doesn't seem like it's prohibiting anything.

17 hours ago, ratR said:

Yes, I see your problem, and I have the same issue.

It started a few days ago, but I also had to rebuild my PC after a drive failed.

@Edward850, Danilo has done all the rune trials on that map, and collected all the Elite Guard tokens, drones, argent cells, but still, everything on the map is still showing as bright white. They should have changed color after he collected them.

@Danilo, please let me know if you come up with a solution...

No news here! Did you get something?

I try uninstall nvidia drivers with DDU and install again. I create a new game and nothing.

I'll should continue to 1- try install old video drivers 2- start the automatic repair cmd shell of windows  3 - wait at new game update

or if nothing work reinstall Windows or delete all savegames including the steam cloud, losing much hours of game

Great work, Danilo! Rolled back to 385.69, and works for me, too.

I decided to make the little orange Doom guy my avatar, to celebrate.

Thanks, Danilo, I wouldn't have thought about the nvidia drivers - I had to rebuild my PC a couple of days ago, and downloaded all my drivers again. I didn't even notice I was using a new video driver...

Good thing you found it before you got around to doing this bit:

2- start the automatic repair cmd shell of windows

:)

Anyone find a fix for this outside of rolling back drivers? Don't want other games (like Wolfenstein II) to get all buggy because I don't have the latest drivers installed.