Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Herzon

Doom Is 25 Years Old Next Year

Which Is The Better Boss?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Out Of These Two Bosses, Which One Is The More Enjoyable Boss?

• Cyberdemon
    • Spidermastermind (aka Spiderdemon)

Doom is one of my favorite games of all time. I remember seeing my brother load it up on the computer for the first time and being super shocked by all the blood and gore considering the games I was used to. Now, and I basically know everything Doom related and know every single secret on Entryway in Doom 2. And its turning 25 years old. Because of that, please share your favorite Doom memories! I love hearing weird stories about Doom because there are tons. My biggest memory was seeing the Pinky Demon for the first time and freaking out. I was dumb.

Whenever in my life there has been something troubling me, the issue at hand would always manifest in my dreams as a Cyberdemon. Doesn't happen much anymore but it speaks volumes about the influence and the fear it introduced me to as a child.

the cyberdemon is definitely the better boss overall, but i personally have a heck of a lot more fun fightin the big ol' spider :(

Yes, time is running very fast. I even remember old times when we played dm/coop Playstation Doom with link cable with friends.

Also I voted for SM. But this is very depending on monster placement.