Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sgtcrispy

ID copying Fredrik?

Tsk no, fredrik's drawing came after the Macworld video.

Don't give fredrik more credit than he deserves - his head might explode ;-)

ok ok ok... how in freaking hell can you view that image? No matter what I freaking do it just shows the 'hosted by tripod' bullshit. They should a ripped up soda can up their ass for this crap, I hate it.

yeah sorry about that. I forgot tripod gets anal when you link to a image.

Just "save target as" and you'll be fine.

Sorry again

I'm sure everyone at id has so much stuff on their hands that visiting a site such as this and then going into the forums enough to find art like that is completely out of the question. Besides, any drawing of a bipedal imp-like demon would probably end up looking very similar to both what Fredrik drew and what was made into the Birdman. Glowing eyes and horn-like protrusions aren't nearly enough to make one think that id's somehow copying stuff they find on the forums. I mean, come on.. id has some damn fine artists on their team, doubt they need to go anywhere aside from their own twisted minds for inspiration.

No, copy and pasting doesn't work, it worked a week ago, it stopped now. Opening a new window and writing the address there doesn't work, freaking nothing works. Tripod sure is fucking placing a good image of themselves in my right now, yup nothing better than tripod. I'm thinking of signing up 666 times and filling them all with goatse.cx images.

orion said:

No, copy and pasting doesn't work, it worked a week ago, it stopped now. Opening a new window and writing the address there doesn't work, freaking nothing works. Tripod sure is fucking placing a good image of themselves in my right now, yup nothing better than tripod. I'm thinking of signing up 666 times and filling them all with goatse.cx images.

ROFL! I heard that dude!

Lord FlatHead said:

Well what the hell is the drawing about anyway ?

It was potm before the last forum software change. It featured the Doomguy in a pool of blood in Hell next to a BFG and surrounded by demons (most of them aren't even from the games).