Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZALGO

Anyone play Warframe before?

I just got back into Warframe after their "Plains of Eidolon" expansion.

I'd like to know if any of you have played it before and have given thoughts on the game in general.

I personally love the game, but I admit, it's not exactly easy to get into, so I can give respect to all your opinions about the game.

(Need to do something to wait for my Valkyr Prime to finish crafting.)

I play Warframe on Xbox alot.

I believe I'm mastery rank 18, I've got a few prime frames (Ash, Saryn, Trinity, Rhino, Mag, Oberon, Banshee, Nyx, Nova, Volt, Valkyr, Frost, Nekros and Vauban, I might have others but I don't remember).

My favourite frame has to be Saryn as the survivability and damage potential make her a perfect middle ground, my favourite primary is the Braton (prime) due to the adaptable and all purpose powerhouse that fucker can be (even got a slash/frost riven for it that sacrifices zoom), my favourite secondary is the AkLex Prime (a right pair of monsters they are) and my melee choice is the Destreza rapier.

I don't play as much anymore but when POE launches I'll be all over that shit.

Gave it a brief spin a couple of years ago. I do recall having a pretty good time with it - no idea why I stopped playing it after a measly hour.

I did. Not long. It was a few years ago when my friends were playing it.

used to play it.  even have a plat business deal with someone in the game. I stopped for health reasons that made me can't grind that long anymore :(

I am a bitter jaded burnt-out Rank 23 husk who runs a small clan on PS4. Currently taking a break till PoE hits.

I main Inaros and my clan title is thus "The Undying" because I pretty much am unkillable. My personal favourite guilty pleasure weapon in the game is the Opticor, the laser cannon that some people call the "BFG", heh.

I played that game on XBOX 360 and PC, No much to say. Its just Sci-Fi , DISGUSTING THIRD PERSON, Action game.