Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NaZa

Who is up for helping to playtest a vanilla Doom II megawad?

I know, megawads are too ambitious, inconsistent, etc etc, but I feel I can actually make this one work.

So, who would be up to playtest a vanilla Doom II megawad? I'd need a few people. Thank you in forward.

I can record FDAs on UV in prboom-plus and describe my impressions if the levels aren't annoying.

I just finished ancient aliens and plutonia, Im looking for a wad to play through. All I have for play is ¨violence¨that im playing with a friend : )

message me if you want!

1 minute ago, Fonze said:

Gotta map to need playtesters. Gl!

I do have a map finished. 

I started my own megawad too. Kinda lost interest at around 9 maps in. They are relatively solid maps but they suck now in comparison to my current level of mapping ability. I do plan to eventually revisit it, but I doubt mine will be vanilla. I will probably do UDMF format from now own.

Id be happy to play test your megawad no problem.  Love every chance I get to play doom, so it works out perfect lol

Damn problems struck and I don't know where to put them.

Basically I made some CREDITS# textures and put them in the map as midtexes in a secret area. In ZDoom they work fine and show up nicely. In prboom+ they don't show up at all, same goes for Crispy and Chocolate Doom. I was wondering what's wrong with the textures? They're all Doom format and 128x128.

I don't want to give people a WAD that has missing features in certain ports :)

Edited by NaZa

On 11/12/2017 at 2:22 PM, NaZa said:

Damn problems struck and I don't know where to put them.

Basically I made some CREDITS# textures and put them in the map as midtexes in a secret area. In ZDoom they work fine and show up nicely. In prboom+ they don't show up at all, same goes for Crispy and Chocolate Doom. I was wondering what's wrong with the textures? They're all Doom format and 128x128.

I don't want to give people a WAD that has missing features in certain ports :)

Hmm, not to sure whats the issue.  BUt when its fixed, please lemm know so I can do some play testin :)